Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described as "Left-Wing Pothead" 
    A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon.

Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

Parker "tweets" that she and Loughner were in the band together and were friends until 2007 when he became "reclusive" after getting alcohol poisoning and dropping out of college.

She describes him as "quite liberal" and as a "political radical."
    Store here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This will never make it into the national news.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Tucson is the moonbat capitol of Arizona.

When I first heard of this, and they said "Tucson", I said "moonbat".

rm -rf obama*

Of course this will be all ignored. After all, leftists are incapable of murder. Just ask the DUmp.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Of course this will be all ignored. After all, leftists are incapable of murder. Just ask the DUmp.
    I'm always reading on conservative sites that the left would lose any civil war, because the right has all the guns. So which is it? :o
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Somebody has to ask it: What was his DU name?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm always reading on conservative sites that the left would lose any civil war, because the right has all the guns. So which is it? :o
    So, what you're saying is that in the history of the world, not one leftist is responsible for any death? So I take it to you Lee Harvey Oswald was a right wing nut, huh? Go back to the rock you've been under and leave these kinds of discussions to the adults.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

So, what you're saying is that in the history of the world, not one leftist is responsible for any death? So I take it to you Lee Harvey Oswald was a right wing nut, huh? Go back to the rock you've been under and leave these kinds of discussions to the adults.
    According to the left, the only person at Dealey Plaza who didn't take a shot at Kennedy was Oswald.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    No, I was not saying that, and you can shove your condescending remark right up what is undoubtedly your most attractive feature.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Now I'm reading that he may worked on one of her campaigns. :eek: