Thread: Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Funeral of 9-Year-Old Tucson Shooting Victim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    They are nothing more than a bunch of pussies. They were coming to a soldiers funeral in Thomasville, Ga. Word has it that they send scouts a few days before the funerals to see how the locals will take it. The scouts came back and told them south GA wasn't a good place to pull their shit. They didn't show.
    Westboro? or the Angle group?
    Last edited by fettpett; 01-11-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Westbro? or the Angle group?
    Westboro. Sorry.:o
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Westboro. Sorry.:o
    no prob. I hope they don't show up....there is something seriously wrong with that group of people

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    They are nothing more than a bunch of pussies. They were coming to a soldiers funeral in Thomasville, Ga. Word has it that they send scouts a few days before the funerals to see how the locals will take it. The scouts came back and told them south GA wasn't a good place to pull their shit. They didn't show.

I grew up in South Georgia and Miz Bubba has family in Thomasville. I fully agree with your assertion.

I actually grew up hearing the phrase that somebody needed killing.

I don't countenance that for Phelps and his degenerate family, but damn, at some point he's going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get his bell rung.

(edit: Westboro.)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    [/B]

I grew up in South Georgia and Miz Bubba has family in Thomasville. I fully agree with your assertion.

I actually grew up hearing the phrase that somebody needed killing.

I don't countenance that for Phelps and his degenerate family, but damn, at some point he's going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get his bell rung.

(edit: Westboro.)
    Unfortunately, it's hard to come up with something that would disrupt the protestors without also distrupting the funeral. I would suggest that a proper tribute to the little girl could involve a display of fireworks, something bright, colorful and with a relatively short range, so that it can be seen from the grave site. And, if the Westoids just happen to be in the impact area, well, nobody told them to stand there, did they?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Unfortunately, it's hard to come up with something that would disrupt the protestors without also distrupting the funeral. I would suggest that a proper tribute to the little girl could involve a display of fireworks, something bright, colorful and with a relatively short range, so that it can be seen from the grave site. And, if the Westoids just happen to be in the impact area, well, nobody told them to stand there, did they?

Nice.

The Force is strong in you......:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!