1. #1 DUmpers don't understand "mini-series" 
    Hate-fueled idiots.

old mark (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-10-11 07:05 AM
    Original message
    Palin's show cancelled...let's see - half term governor, half a season TV program,

Edited on Mon Jan-10-11 07:05 AM by old mark
    maybe she will run for president for 2 years.

Job sharing?

mark
    Hey! DUmmies! It was a mini-series all along!

About Sarah Palin's Alaska

Sarah Palin's Alaska is a new documentary series that takes viewers into the country's 'final frontier' through the eyes of one of its most famous citizens - Sarah Palin.
    In each episode, Sarah is joined by various family members as she shares the state she knows and loves - from salmon fishing in Bristol Bay to hiking along one of our country's most breathtaking glaciers. Along with Alaska's great wilderness, the Palins encounter Alaska's fascinating residents and share what its takes to thrive in the country's largest state.

The 8-week television event is produced by Mark Burnett Productions and is scheduled to premiere Sunday, November 14 at 9/8C.

Morons.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Although Palin has made no public announcement about the series, insiders say the choice to end the series was hers. If she had signed on for a second season and later decided to run for president in 2012, TLC would have had to provide her fellow candidates with equal-access air time. By ending the series now, Palin makes a possible presidential campaign much less complicated.
    http://www.parade.com/celebrity/holl...t-be-back.html

The DUmmie is half right but as usual got the by who and why wrong.

Anybody see the episode where Kate Gosslin came for a visit? What a whiny little bitch she is.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I confess that I was under the impression it was a "reality TV show" so I never even sampled it. I didn't know it was about Alaska with Palin as a host, I thought it was about Palin's life in Alaska. And no, I have never watched the Kardashians or any of those real housewives shows either. The last similar show I watched was Amish In The City and I only watched a couple of episodes of that. Even Whale Wars is getting rather childish and formulaic.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I confess that I was under the impression it was a "reality TV show" so I never even sampled it. I didn't know it was about Alaska with Palin as a host, I thought it was about Palin's life in Alaska. And no, I have never watched the Kardashians or any of those real housewives shows either. The last similar show I watched was Amish In The City and I only watched a couple of episodes of that. Even Whale Wars is getting rather childish and formulaic.
    I'm watching it now and have seen all of them. it isn't anything spectacular but it's not bad, kind of an afternoon filler if you don't have anything better to do.
    I'm sure she doesn't do this stuff all the time. She wouldn't have time to sleep.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg