And now it's time once again for another exciting
    adventure (and thread) by...

DU INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!!!

This time featuring our old "buddy" William Rivers Pitt!!!! :D

WilliamPitt (1000+ posts) Mon Jan-10-11 03:51 PM
    Original message
    THE WRATH OF FOOLS: An Open Letter To the Far Right

Edited on Mon Jan-10-11 03:55 PM by WilliamPitt
    Author's note: there are a number of important and valuable links to be found within the original article. I did not take the time to insert them here. - wrp

http://www.truth-out.org/the-wrath-fools-an-open-letter...

The Wrath of Fools: An Open Letter to the Far Right

To: Palin-lovers, Fox "News," the "mainstream" media, and the Far Right, et al.

Date: Monday 10 January 2011

Re: The blood on your hands

Dear “Patriots,”

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords isn't much older than me. She served in the Arizona State House of Representatives, and the Arizona State Senate, before being elected to three successive terms in the U.S. House of Representatives. She once described herself as a "former Republican," and is today considered a "Blue Dog" Democrat, meaning she holds a number of conservative political positions. This is not terribly surprising, given the generally conservative political bent of the state she has served for the last ten years. She was married four years ago to a space shuttle commander who had served as a Naval aviator, and who flew 39 combat missions in Desert Storm, before volunteering for astronaut training.

Last Wednesday, she was sworn in to her third term as the Representative for Arizona's 8th congressional district. One of her first acts in the newly-minted 112th Congress was to read aloud from the House floor, in response to the Republican Party's recitation of the Constitution, the following lines: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

She returned to Arizona not long after to assist in the implementation of that most vital of Constitutional principles, calling together a meeting of her constituents in a peaceable assembly so the citizens she represents could petition the government for a redress of grievances. Among the gathered crowd were a number of her staffers, a judge, and a nine-year-old girl named Christina-Taylor Green who was born on September 11, 2001.

And then all Hell broke loose.
    As usual, our hero has slipped into BlowHard mode and I can't bring myself to copy his whole load of shit over here...you'll have to follow the linky for every last word from the Pittster...:D And also as usual, the DUmmies just eat it up.
    May the FORCE be with you!

And your proof that this assassin was a right-wing nutjob?

How this comment to you Willie, this terrible event is nothing more then the American Left's Reichstag fire.

With no proof of this madman's motives, you and every Moonbat would gleefully throw people in prison, censor all forms of media and strip your fellow citizens of their liberties just because they don't agree with you. And I say, where is your proof?

When you get some evidence, then make your statement. Right now all you are having is an overgrown hate-fest which can get out of control really easy.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

The title is almost correct. It should read "The Wrath of a Fool"

It's doing just what it intended, getting Willy attention. Checking the email this morning, I see Media Research Center includes a link to the latest liberal use of the story, and on top of that list right now......"DU Fraudster Blames Conservatives for AZ Shooting, Has History of Posting Violent Fantasies"

Read the rest here

Here's the list if one wishes to keep up.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    The title is almost correct. It should read "The Wrath of a Fool"
    Exactly. I stopped reading after he wrote "you Bible-spewing frauds".

Fuck off, Pitt. You're a worthless drunk, living on a trust fund because your writing sucks so badly that you can't even make a living at it. You're stuck helping out as a bouncer at a bar in Boston, which probably only pays enough for you to be stinking drunk every night. After which, you probably sidle up to anyone within earshot and spout anti-Bush/Palin/BFEE/Limbaugh garbage. You're a complete joke. A perfect example of a DU hero.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Excellent find enslaved.

So the ever pompous puffy William Pitt wrote this on the du:

There is a great deal of hate in my heart today. . . . The hate is a free-flowing thing, expanding in all directions. . . . Sarah Palin. . . . George H. W. Bush. . . . makes me want to give up on this tepid reporting job and take up firebombing. . . . Yes, I hate, with depth and passion, and have much cause to do so.

How about dem apples, Democratic Underground? You heap praise on a charlatan accusing others of inspiring violence, who was banned for physically threatening a homeless person who regularly posts on your site. Priceless :D

Fabulous Poster
    The sad part about all this for the Republican Party, is that they will not properly exploit the ravings of the left wingers steering the Democratic Party by its tail at the moment.

The GOP could sweep the nation, could actually have a true statistical majority if they would simply get the nutbags and religious zealots under control. But they won't. Maybe they can't. I don't know. I know this: there are a great many Democrats who are much more conservative that many people here think they are, but as long as the GOP has its collective head up its ass on abortion and gay rights, and giving way too much accommodation to fundamentalist morons then thinking people have to make a choice not to associate with that mentality.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Exactly. I stopped reading after he wrote "you Bible-spewing frauds".

Fuck off, Pitt. You're a worthless drunk, living on a trust fund because your writing sucks so badly that you can't even make a living at it. You're stuck helping out as a bouncer at a bar in Boston, which probably only pays enough for you to be stinking drunk every night. After which, you probably sidle up to anyone within earshot and spout anti-Bush/Palin/BFEE/Limbaugh garbage. You're a complete joke. A perfect example of a DU hero.
    Are you saying that the Bible spewing morons of the GOP aren't a hindrance?

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Are you saying that the Bible spewing morons of the GOP aren't a hindrance?
    Hindrance to what?

I'm not particularly religious, but when you call people who I respect who do follow the Bible "morons", you've pretty much lost any credibility.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Enthusiast (1000+ posts) Tue Jan-11-11 06:14 AM
    Response to Original message
    75. Right wing hate rhetoric is

at least partially responsible for this. No objective journalism could say otherwise.
    Teh stooped, it burns.