Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I Got A Weird E-Mail Today 
    Now I don't know this person or how she could have possibly gotten my e-mail address. I really don't know and don't care, but this is the e-mail:

Just love the right-wing rhetoric that's killing innocent

You right-wingers are such empty, pathetic excuses for human beings.

Too bad you weren't raised any better than you are.
    Now, I don't know this person from a can of spray paint and since they sent me the e-mail and I didn't seek them out, I'm going to post their e-mail address here: (PM me if you want Eleyna's e-mail address )

I believe that there are plenty of people who are more eloquent than I on handling people like this. Like I said, I don't know who this person is and that this is the only political forum I belong to and the only place I discuss politics(since Conservative Punk shut down), so feel free to make this person a virtual pen pal. :D
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 01-11-2011 at 12:48 AM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Unbelievable, I wrote her back calling her a twit and telling her to get lost, and she writes me back:

f I was a twit, I'd be a confused, uneducated, stupid Dittohead.so for instance, I'd be the abusive, brain-dead old prick who fathered you. ( Ugh.)

Get professional help now, conservative. Decent human beings are tired of
    your drivel, stupidity, and cruelty.

Run along now, loser.
    Note the mention that she considers herself educated then comes back with a rather uneducated backhanded "your daddy" comment. Please folks, she sounds lonely. Help her out.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Unbelievable, I wrote her back calling her a twit and telling her to get lost, and she writes me back:

Note the mention that she considers herself educated then comes back with a rather uneducated backhanded "your daddy" comment. Please folks, she sounds lonely. Help her out.
    Keep copies of her emails.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The problem with libs is, she will get away with sending you whatever she wants but send her something nasty back and she will have you arrested!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The problem with libs is, she will get away with sending you whatever she wants but send her something nasty back and she will have you arrested!
    I haven't said anything threatening. I have now blocked her because she's a nut. I'm curious as where she got my e-mail.

I haven't said anything threatening. I have now blocked her because she's a nut. I'm curious as where she got my e-mail.
    Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Facebook?
    I don't really get political on facebook. Not to mention that my profile is set to private.

I don't really get political on facebook. Not to mention that my profile is set to private.
    Mine is available on my business cards and a few years back when I advertised, so far I just get the normal spam.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Well I know you are a member of a lot of chat sites. Those forums, if any are a vBulletin message board, members can send you email from your profile page.

In addition, your Yahoo name seems to be Steve B. :P

You would be surprised how much personal info you have floating out on the web.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Well I know you are a member of a lot of chat sites. Those forums, if any are a vBulletin message board, members can send you email from your profile page.

In addition, your Yahoo name seems to be Steve B. :P

You would be surprised how much personal info you have floating out on the web.
    But, again, I don't engage with political speech on Yahoo or any other site. And I seriously doubt this person would have been on Conservative Punk. The only other vbulletin site I'm on is the ASFN Arizona Sports Fan site and I don't even go near the political board they have there because a majority of them probably belong to the DU the way they talk. Other than that, the official Arizona Cardinals message boards haven't had political discussion there in quite a while and when they did, I had a Comcast e-mail. I'm stumped. And actually my Yahoo name is NJCardFan just like here. And I only go there for sports stuff.