Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But, again, I don't engage with political speech on Yahoo or any other site. And I seriously doubt this person would have been on Conservative Punk. The only other vbulletin site I'm on is the ASFN Arizona Sports Fan site and I don't even go near the political board they have there because a majority of them probably belong to the DU the way they talk. Other than that, the official Arizona Cardinals message boards haven't had political discussion there in quite a while and when they did, I had a Comcast e-mail. I'm stumped. And actually my Yahoo name is NJCardFan just like here. And I only go there for sports stuff.
    maybe from work?

I dunna.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    One its not that hard to connect you to all the sites you visit.

http://www.bing.com/search?pc=ZUGO&f...CardFan+member

I see your name on several sites, I know its you. Thats why I don't use the same name on each site. Note the top five sites listed. Are you a member of those sites?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    One its not that hard to connect you to all the sites you visit.

http://www.bing.com/search?pc=ZUGO&f...CardFan+member

I see your name on several sites, I know its you. Thats why I don't use the same name on each site. Note the top five sites listed. Are you a member of those sites?
    Several sites? They're all the ones I listed:

Arizona Cardinals official message board...which I no longer am a part of.(mentioned 2 times)
    This one( 2 times)
    ASFN(2 times)
    Revengeof thebirds is connected to Yahoo.

The others, I really don't recall being a part of them. Also, on most other sites, I'm known by another name.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Several sites? They're all the ones I listed:

Arizona Cardinals official message board...which I no longer am a part of.(mentioned 2 times)
    This one( 2 times)
    ASFN(2 times)
    Revengeof thebirds is connected to Yahoo.

The others, I really don't recall being a part of them. Also, on most other sites, I'm known by another name.
    More then likely, you ether shared it unknowingly, or some one did as I did and did a search of your member name and found it that way.

As I said, you would be very surprised how much info you have floating out there if you just know the terms to search for. And a bit lifeless to search long enough for it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    If I do not know the person or company sending me an email, I delete it. Curiosity killed the cat.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If I do not know the person or company sending me an email, I delete it. Curiosity killed the cat.
    Same here. I don't open email from people I don't know and I block it as spam.