Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks good :)

I LOVE BRENNER!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I don't have any problem with the calories or anything but this is just icky-looking.

What's way cuter is to use a cookie cutter and punch out a design in the middle of a slice of homemade bread, lightly toast one side of the bread, flip it, and crack an egg neatly into the hole. When I was a kid, we called these bullseye eggs if you used a biscuit cutter to make the hole. These days I use I use large seasonal cookie cutters. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I don't have any problem with the calories or anything but this is just icky-looking.

What's way cuter is to use a cookie cutter and punch out a design in the middle of a slice of homemade bread, lightly toast one side of the bread, flip it, and crack an egg neatly into the hole. When I was a kid, we called these bullseye eggs if you used a biscuit cutter to make the hole. These days I use I use large seasonal cookie cutters. ;)
    We call it "toad in the hole!". This was something the wife wanted to try and it was good even if the looks weren't there!:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If I were in my 80s, I would say "I've lived long enough, I'll eat what I want." But at my age, I don't think I've lived long enough yet. :D
    You'll only die of something else.Would you rather be a little ninety year old man sitting on a potty chair trying to move your bowels or a real man living life to the fullest and passing when your time comes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

That's too crazy for me, although I will tell you I made something similar like that I stole from Cracker Barrall, a slice of sourdough bread buttered and fried in a pan, used a cookie cutter to slice out a circle, cracked an egg in, flipped and served. It was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

I didn't read this post before I wrote mine...but what she said..