Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Boxer Calls for More Federal Gun Control." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Arizona law allows any U.S. citizen 21 or older to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

“The kind of gun laws we have here in California that give people their gun ownership rights while also preventing the sale of guns to criminals, to people with serious mental illness and people who may abuse a spouse or partner,” said the California Democrat at a press conference in Riverside.

http://totalbuzz.ocregister.com/2011...control/47302/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Arizona law allows any U.S. citizen 21 or older to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

“The kind of gun laws we have here in California that give people their gun ownership rights while also preventing the sale of guns to criminals, to people with serious mental illness and people who may abuse a spouse or partner,” said the California Democrat at a press conference in Riverside.

http://totalbuzz.ocregister.com/2011...control/47302/
    Yeah, this is why California is lousy with street gangs because criminals, people with serious mental illness, and people who may abuse a spouse or partner can't get guns. Talk about a woman who has no clue what goes on in her own state.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

She needs to start with her partner from California.

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our Streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!
    I wonder if Ms. Boxer knows who uttered the above quotation. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I wonder if Ms. Boxer knows who uttered the above quotation. . . .
    My guess is a guy who looks strangely like this:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

What a crock of B.S. Arizona allows any citizen who is legally allowed to own a firearm to carry the firearm concealed. Criminals, people with mental illness, and people with domestic violence records are not legally allowed to own firearms. These libtards don't even understand laws which are published on the internet for all to read, yet they believe they are some sort of ruling class?

that give people their gun ownership rights
    Typical statist misunderstanding of natural rights. Laws to not grant natural rights, should protect natural rights.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Barbara should really worry more about the misuse of guns in her own back yard before she starts cleaning up her neighbors' yards.
    Last edited by FBIGuy; 01-14-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My guess is a guy who looks strangely like this:

He looks like tripod?? :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He looks like tripod?? :eek:
    Interesting! Three legs.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Gun control isn't going to work.

I am all for ways to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people like the Tuscon shooter. I think that can be done without taking guns away from the sane and law abiding. When the school expelled him and the Sheriff's office was notified about some of his behavior, something should have been done, like an involuntary commitment. The Baker act gives the courts the ability to hospitalize someone if he or she presents a risk to himself or others, but someone (police or family) still has to initiate the proceedings.