Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'd think any "faggot got his own jet airplane" wouldn't care what you called him.
    I have known several gay people. I can't imagine that many if any homosexuals would actually complain about this song.

Maybe some in the younger generation might but jeez I wouldn't think so.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Neither Chris Rock nor the far superior Richard Pryor could be aired on broadcast radio (before certain times)
    However, gangsta rap, which is ripe with the word, is played all the live long day, yes?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    However, gangsta rap, which is ripe with the word, is played all the live long day, yes?
    I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that, at least around here, if you're hearing nasty talk or nword from the car next to you, it is cd or mp3.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Check with Yukon Cornelius up there. We may have already banned it. :D
    Please do not besmirch the good name of Yukon Cornelius by connecting it to that waste of human skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that, at least around here, if you're hearing nasty talk or nword from the car next to you, it is cd or mp3.
    So no rap station plays stuff by Snoop or Dre or Fity or others?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So no rap station plays stuff by Snoop or Dre or Fity or others?
    Sure they do, but you only hear about five words. :D Or it's heavily altered like they did on MTV ages ago. Dre Day comes to mind from those days, the radio/MTV edit had a lot of different words and silences in it.

When I was in grade school, our music teacher would have record days where we brought in tapes and some records to sit around and listen to. Money For Nothing was a staple, along with Fight For Your Right and Cum on Feel The Noize. It wasn't until many many many years I listened to the words and noticed the f word in it. Now I'm sure that expose subliminally and permanently warped my mind and attitude about homosexuals.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Sure they do, but you only hear about five words. :D Or it's heavily altered like they did on MTV ages ago. Dre Day comes to mind from those days, the radio/MTV edit had a lot of different words and silences in it.

When I was in grade school, our music teacher would have record days where we brought in tapes and some records to sit around and listen to. Money For Nothing was a staple, along with Fight For Your Right and Cum on Feel The Noize. It wasn't until many many many years I listened to the words and noticed the f word in it. Now I'm sure that expose subliminally and permanently warped my mind and attitude about homosexuals.
    So, that's what made you gay? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    So, that's what made you gay? :D

and

:D
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!