Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1 "Self-Described Anarchists Yelling “Kill Michelle Malkin” 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Michelle Malkin is under attack by self-described anarchists yelling “Kill Michelle Malkin” in front of the Denver Mint.

    The Malkin incident does not appear for several minutes; please be patient.…
    (NOTE: We are providing more or less raw footage here for timeliness.

    Pajamas Media will provide a more carefully edited high definition version of this incident soon.)

    http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/live-fr...n-in-jeopardy/
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Why would annarchist be at the dim convention? Those who oppose centralized government supporting the party of centralized government, WTF???


    Unless they were protesting the tard parties policies and candidates they should be out of place if they are true annarchist.
     

  3. #3  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    Why would annarchist be at the dim convention? Those who oppose centralized government supporting the party of centralized government, WTF???


    Unless they were protesting the tard parties policies and candidates they should be out of place if they are true annarchist.
    They all fit under the 'big tent' of liberalism/communism/socialism/maoism/pedophilia/beastality/you name it we have it ism !
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    They all fit under the 'big tent' of liberalism/communism/socialism/maoism/pedophilia/beastality/you name it we have it ism !

    No not really. Annarchist would be capitalist even if only by default of their anti-government stance. They would be out of place at the DNC tard fest. How many "Democrats" campaign for more personal liberty and less government?





    A Libertarian is an Annarcho-Capitalist. True annarchists are rare but the divide among the the minarchist is as to how much government is neccessary. Read some Rand (objectivist) or Rothbard.



    What you have at the convention are posers.


    Hope you take a few minutes. http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServ..._of_government
    Last edited by Aklover; 08-26-2008 at 05:06 PM.
     

  5. #5  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    What you have at the convention are posers.
    The ones referred to are likely the "neo-anarchists," or college grads who think in terms of slogans and are anti-"The Man." (or "The Machine")

    I don't doubt that there are real anarchists at the Democrat Convention this week. Look for them near the fires and violence.
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    The ones referred to are likely the "neo-anarchists," or college grads who think in terms of slogans and are anti-"The Man." (or "The Machine")

    I don't doubt that there are real anarchists at the Democrat Convention this week. Look for them near the fires and violence.


    Liberals are generally coward sheep unles there "people" are running execution squads. I am starting to doubt anyone is going to stir the pot short of the tards giving the nomination to the beast instead od Obama.


    I have 0 sympathy for liberals/marxist/communists I just hope the JBTs do not make martyrs of them.
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    Apparently Alex Jones has crashed the MSNBC set. DU is flipping out.
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Apparently Alex Jones has crashed the MSNBC set. DU is flipping out.


    Leftist fringe and whackjobs co-mingling, should be good for ratings.
     

  9. #9  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Apparently Alex Jones has crashed the MSNBC set. DU is flipping out.
    I had no idea who this was, so I had to look him up.

    He seems saner than The Great Bald Sportscaster they put on every evening, and fits right in with the rest of the whiners at MSNBC.
     

  10. #10  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    Why would annarchist be at the dim convention? Those who oppose centralized government supporting the party of centralized government, WTF???


    Unless they were protesting the tard parties policies and candidates they should be out of place if they are true annarchist.
    I think these people plan to be in St. Paul too.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •