Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty fucks 
    link

LOL LOL LOL LOL ...................

I'm sorry, but there comes a time when all you can do is laugh at how hard they work to demonize conservatives and Republicans. Talk about over the top rhetoric. No wonder they are so miserable NO MATTER WHAT THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE.
    salinen (1000+ posts) Sat Jan-15-11 12:27 AM
    Original message
    Conservatives are scary evil bloodthirsty fucks

They are unwilling to back down from the violent rhetoric and the violence it has created. You know why? They want more violence. This is exactly what they've been advocating, and we've been fearing for a long time. The Becks, Palins, Limbaughs, Savages, Coulters, Hannitys, O'reillys, Ingrahams have been begging for this to happen. They couldn't be more pleased, don't doubt your own ears. And now they are really kicking up the hate. Nobody is going to stop them.

This is the beginning of a new phase for them. They're not interested in anything but what they want, and it doesn't matter how it happens. To them this is war, and we are the enemy.
    Sounds to me more like salinen has decided that conservatives are the "enemy" and he/she doesn't like it. LOL

Read a second time it sounds more like salinen is hoping to provoke violence by his/her hateful language.

Good luck. LOL LOL The voters see through this and you're digging a deeper hole for yourself.

bouncy........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Speak TRUTH TO POWER!!!! :D

This is an excellent oppt for all moles to boost their counts. I mean, all you have to do is start a Palin Sucks thread and you are good for maybe 50 posts if you play it right...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Conservatives are indeed sad metally challenged people who actually beieve that cutting taxes will reduce the deficit. It's kind of like 2 + 2 = 5 in the Conservative world.

I love all the examples of "...now they are really kicking up the hate", Don't you ? :eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Why do conservatives oppose women having the right to chose if they will carry fetal tissue through to full development? It always has seemed pretty straight forward to me in that it's her body so it's her choice.
    It's always seemed pretty straightforward to me that killing your own species in the womb is counterintuitive. You can depersonalize it all you want by using the term fetal tissue but it still won't change the fact that it's a developing HUMAN BEING.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Why do conservatives oppose women having the right to chose if they will carry fetal tissue through to full development? It always has seemed pretty straight forward to me in that it's her body so it's her choice.

What does this have to do with this thread?? If you want to discuss this issue start a new thread in GD.

One warning. Keep this up and I'll just delete your posts till you learn. Clear?
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What does this have to do with this thread?? If you want to discuss this issue start a new thread in GD.

One warning. Keep this up and I'll just delete your posts till you learn. Clear?
    Point taken - post deleted by the YUKON man.

Point taken - post deleted by the YUKON man.
    And he's a lot nicer than I am.

rm -rf obama*

Conservatives are indeed sad metally challenged people who actually beieve that cutting taxes will reduce the deficit. It's kind of like 2 + 2 = 5 in the Conservative world.
    Yeah, actually putting the money in the owner's hands is always te dumb thing to do. Dropping costs never led to more right?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot