Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Freedom of Choice 
    Banned
    Why do Conservatives, the great defenders of freedom, refuse to accept that a woman should and does have the legal right to rid her body of unwanted fetal tissue?

Pray tell my children but why ?

p.s. If you really want to live in a theocracy you should move to Sauid Arabia, abortion is illegal, laws are based on the Holy Books, etc, etc - a real home for Conservatives.

Why do Liberals want to deny personal responsibilty and push the price on to someone who has no say in the matter?

Pray tell my Canuck but why?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Why do Conservatives, the great defenders of freedom, refuse to accept that a woman should and does have the legal right to rid her body of unwanted fetal tissue?

p.s. If you really want to live in a theocracy you should move to Sauid Arabia, abortion is illegal, laws are based on the Holy Books, etc, etc - a real home for Conservatives.
    Wow. Talk about stupid. But I'll answer that easily. Because I believe that that child has a human right to exist so tell me, why do liberals, the supposed advocates of human rights, want to deny life to millions of children? Also, why do liberals fall all over themselves wanting to kill unborn children but also fall all over themselves saving convicted murderers and terrorists?

Oh, and it's spelled FREEDOM. But considering a liberal wouldn't know freedom if it bit them in the ass, I can understand you're not knowing how it's spelled.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Why do Liberals want to deny personal responsibilty and push the price on to someone who has no say in the matter?

Pray tell my Canuck but why?
    So you oppose all abortions?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    So you oppose all abortions?
    As a matter of principle, yes.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Apache,

Let me put forward a hypothetical situation to you which I would ask that you attempt to answer honestly:

Your 15 year old daughter is coming home from her friend's house one lovely summer evening. As she approaches the local park three men attack her, they beat her badly and gang rape her leaving her for dead. She is able to stagger to the raod and is helped to a hospital by a passer-by.

After a two week stay in hospital she is tested for pregnancy and it is determined she is pregnant as a result of the gang rape. She is but 15 and tells you she wants an abortion, she doent want her life ruined by thisw, she cant bear to carry this fetal tissue to term. Would you permit her to have an abortion?

YES or NO

Fabulous Poster
    Does that mean there is wiggle room? Let's get specific.

In case of a rape?

In case of gross deformity?

In case of almost certain still birth?

In case of known medical risk to the mother (like kidney damage)?

In case of >50% risk of death to the mother?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

Perhaps you could explain to me how a liberal who is SO in love with SCIENCE makes up euphemisms to deny that the "fetal tissue" is actually a human being.

There is no theology involved. It is pure science. It is a live, independent human being.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Apache,

Let me put forward a hypothetical situation to you which I would ask that you attempt to answer honestly:

Your 15 year old daughter is coming home from her friend's house one lovely summer evening. As she approaches the local park three men attack her, they beat her badly and gang rape her leaving her for dead. She is able to stagger to the raod and is helped to a hospital by a passer-by.

After a two week stay in hospital she is tested for pregnancy and it is determined she is pregnant as a result of the gang rape. She is but 15 and tells you she wants an abortion, she doent want her life ruined by thisw, she cant bear to carry this fetal tissue to term. Would you permit her to have an abortion?

YES or NO
    If it was my daughter, I'd say no and tell her to give it up for adoption.

Apache,

YES or NO
    This is straight out of the liberal playbook. Kindly list the % of all pregnancies due to rape or incest. I'll wait.

And I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 01-15-2011 at 01:40 PM.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.