Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 488
  1. #11  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,945
    Is this what you call fetal tissue:
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,189
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Is this what you call fetal tissue:
    You could say the same thing about a fertilized egg, and women have been getting rid of the preventively for a long long time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,189
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is straight out of the liberal playbook. Kindly list the % of all pregnancies due to rape or incest. I'll wait.

    And I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.
    How is the proportion relevant? If abortion is murder, then it's always murder except in the case of saving the life of the mother. We recognize that as self defense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    How is the proportion relevant? If abortion is murder, then it's always murder except in the case of saving the life of the mother. We recognize that as self defense.
    Um, aborting a pregnancy is self defense? And I ask again, give me the % of these events to all other pregnancies. Abortion rights are nothing more than an excuse for irresponsible behavior. If terminating a pregnancy is done to save the mother's life, that's one thing. But terminating a pregnancy because a baby might cramp one's style is another and a vast, and I do mean vast, majority of unwanted pregnancies are of this, not due to rape, incest, or saving the life of the mother and you know it. So, your argument fails on it's face.

    And the proportion is very relevant because this is the crux of the liberal argument. Yukon himself is using it, genius. So you simply cannot throw that out there as the crux of your argument then when it's turned on it's head, now declare it irrelevant. But then again, this is a prime tactic of the left.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 01-15-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Um, aborting a pregnancy is self defense? And I ask again, give me the % of these events to all other pregnancies. Abortion rights are nothing more than an excuse for irresponsible behavior. If terminating a pregnancy is done to save the mother's life, that's one thing. But terminating a pregnancy because a baby might cramp one's style is another and a vast, and I do mean vast, majority of unwanted pregnancies are of this, not due to rape, incest, or saving the life of the mother and you know it. So, your argument fails on it's face.

    And the proportion is very relevant because this is the crux of the liberal argument. Yukon himself is using it, genius. So you simply cannot throw that out there as the crux of your argument then when it's turned on it's head, now declare it irrelevant. But then again, this is a prime tactic of the left.
    I highlighted the most important part of that post so the resident libtards can read and understand.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    How is the proportion relevant? If abortion is murder, then it's always murder except in the case of saving the life of the mother. We recognize that as self defense.
    it's not self defense but a choice between one life and another...sometimes it's one that has to be made.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Apache, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah
    RAPE!


    YES or NO

    It always comes back to this. This was the issue that allowed the camel's nose under the tent. Of course liberals were true to nature and lied about this as well saying it would only be a small fraction. Not many abortions will occur. It will be for rape, incest and health of the mother. All lies. We are approaching 50 million aborted babies since the liberal liar's favorite "right" has been law of the land. Since that time, these millions of potential DIMoRAT voters haven't been around to vote. What fraction of these millions do you think were health, rape, or incest related?

    Ding ding ding, that's right retard, nearly ZERO!

    What does he win mods?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Why do Conservatives, the great defenders of freedom, refuse to accept that a woman should and does have the legal right to rid her body of unwanted fetal tissue?
    Answer: Because that 'fetal tissue' is a baby with a life and soul of it's own.

    Now answer my question Yukon, why do abrasive liberals as yourself always come to boards like this and start a thread on this topic? I think you already knew the answer to that question before you posted it. You're just trying to kick a shit pile with this and stir up a stink. That's my answer above, and all I have to say on the issue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,741
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post

    What does he win mods?
    a Ban for being a troll

    it would be nice if liberals could have a discussion and not just spout the talking points
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Apache,

    Let me put forward a hypothetical situation to you which I would ask that you attempt to answer honestly:

    Your 15 year old daughter is coming home from her friend's house one lovely summer evening. As she approaches the local park three men attack her, they beat her badly and gang rape her leaving her for dead. She is able to stagger to the raod and is helped to a hospital by a passer-by.

    After a two week stay in hospital she is tested for pregnancy and it is determined she is pregnant as a result of the gang rape. She is but 15 and tells you she wants an abortion, she doent want her life ruined by thisw, she cant bear to carry this fetal tissue to term. Would you permit her to have an abortion?

    YES or NO
    I love these worst case scenerios you guys put out

    The answer is NO!


    Waiting for Yukon to pick jaw off ground


    Because my daughter would be taught to cherish life and wouldn't have even thought abortion a possibilty.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •