1. #1 Dumb ass Democrat 
    gator
    This is the caliber of elected Democrat representatives:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=160873

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Many of those mental midgets could not pass the IQ test to get in the Army and this bird is a perfect example.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

That happened over the weekend here in Jax. She denies special treatment but even Mayor Payton says that what she received was not available to the general public. To make things worse, on Wednesday before all this happened the Mayor specifically stated on TV that the city would not be delievering sandbags because that was not a function of the city. Next thing you know on Friday Corrine Brown is receiving sandbags from the city. The next door neighbor asked for the same consideration and was flat turned down. The mayor's aid then stated that he called all the city representatives and offered them the same service (this was wrong too). Most of the city representatives claim never to have received a call. People are calling for the head of the aid but Payton says he's not going to fire him for making this mistake.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Here is a local slant to the store

http://www.news4jax.com/news/17291229/detail.html

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The standard op for a Republican caught doing less than this would be to resign!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    That happened over the weekend here in Jax. She denies special treatment but even Mayor Payton says that what she received was not available to the general public. To make things worse, on Wednesday before all this happened the Mayor specifically stated on TV that the city would not be delievering sandbags because that was not a function of the city. Next thing you know on Friday Corrine Brown is receiving sandbags from the city. The next door neighbor asked for the same consideration and was flat turned down. The mayor's aid then stated that he called all the city representatives and offered them the same service (this was wrong too). Most of the city representatives claim never to have received a call. People are calling for the head of the aid but Payton says he's not going to fire him for making this mistake.
    Youre in Jax? I don't remember if we had that conversation before, but thats where I grew up.

I remember good ol Corrine Brown from when I lived there... incompetent knuckle dragger.... a perfect example of the extreme dangers of gerrymandering.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Youre in Jax? I don't remember if we had that conversation before, but thats where I grew up.

I remember good ol Corrine Brown from when I lived there... incompetent knuckle dragger.... a perfect example of the extreme dangers of gerrymandering.
    Born and rised here in Jax. I believe CW is from Jax as well or at least at some point in his up bringing he lived here. Ole Corrine... she's a laugh a minute

What part of town are you from?

C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Born and rised here in Jax. I believe CW is from Jax as well or at least at some point in his up bringing he lived here. Ole Corrine... she's a laugh a minute

What part of town are you from?
    Grew up in Atlantic Beach... ended up living at all of them at one time or another... Neptune, Jax, Ponte Vedra.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Grew up in Atlantic Beach... ended up living at all of them at one time or another... Neptune, Jax, Ponte Vedra.
    I'm on the westside, but I have lived in Arlingtion and Jax Beach in the past.

C. S. Lewis

noonwitch
    I'm just glad we don't get hurricanes, earthquakes or floods in Detroit, or we'd be screwed.