Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I was texting a friend in Chicago during the game and kept asking what the ETA was on the Bears offense! :D
    hahaha, check this out...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bear...-being-burned/ apparently the Chicago fans felt pretty strongly about Cutler's in/actions today, stupid Bear fans and their fickle attitude toward their QB's

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    hahaha, check this out...http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bear...-being-burned/ apparently the Chicago fans felt pretty strongly about Cutler's in/actions today, stupid Bear fans and their fickle attitude toward their QB's
    nothing like fair weather fans.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    nothing like fair weather fans.
    no kidding...find it funny and sad...he's the best QB they've had since Sid Luckman, which is sad

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I don't think it's a fickle attitude. I've always been a Cutler defender. Unfortunately, the guy just has a personality that rubs sportswriters and fans the wrong way. Here in Colorado, the feelings for him are even worse, two years after he's been gone, and they still follow his play and gloat when he does bad. Congrats to Green Bay fans. I just wish more Bears had shown up to play, besides Urlacher.

Funny thing is, Cutler didn't cost them the game. The defenses inability to stop Rogers lost the came.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny thing is, Cutler didn't cost them the game. The defenses inability to stop Rogers lost the came.
    in the first half. Packers Offense stunk it up in the second half, but some of that I put up to the Bears figuring out what the Packers were doing, and the guy's not making plays.

I don't think it's a fickle attitude. I've always been a Cutler defender. Unfortunately, the guy just has a personality that rubs sportswriters and fans the wrong way. Here in Colorado, the feelings for him are even worse, two years after he's been gone, and they still follow his play and gloat when he does bad. Congrats to Green Bay fans. I just wish more Bears had shown up to play, besides Urlacher.
    maybe not all Bears fans, but a lot of them out there have been really hard on their QB's, it's just not a QB town. just look at who they've had at QB since Luckman retired in the 50's. Cutler is the first Bear's QB to throw for over 3,000 yards in consecutive years, that is sad, especially in a QB league.

Unless Cutler wins a Super Bowl in the next 2 years, he's going to get run out of town. Hell he might have to do it next year if he doesn't want them calling for Heine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I kept asking my friend in Chicago when the Bears offensive line were gonna show up for the game! :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.