Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I got a wireless mouse today... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    :D

I love Tech but there are some things I guess I never think much of since they always work and my standard Dell USB mouse has been the case.

Till it started giving me trouble 6 months ago...:D I really should have replaced it sooner as it's cramped my style in bringing over threads from DU. And I got SLW a new one just recently when her old one started acting up.

I got her a MS one and today I picked up a Logitech version when we were over at the Target on Fruitville.

The new mini-USB connectors are a welcome relief compared to the "bulky" one she used to have.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I like my wireless mouse. It's made by Microsoft and I've used it for a couple of years. Nice.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Yeah I like a wireless mouse. I have a Logitech.

Don't have a wireless mouse but I just picked up one of these last week because the scroll wheel wasn't working right on the one I had.....

It's the Razer Naga gaming mouse. The 12 buttons on the side are programable to keys on the keyboard.
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-15-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Don't have a wireless mouse but I just picked up one of these last week because the scroll wheel wasn't working right on the one I had.....

It's the Razer Naga gaming mouse. The 12 buttons on the side are programable to keys on the keyboard.
    not bad - but mine is better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7xoqwkrNJA

I'm not a fan of the wireless mouse. Don't like changing batteries.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I'm not a fan of the wireless mouse. Don't like changing batteries.
    They are probably kind of heavy huh?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The piece that "slides" out is a pain on every one I have ever had to deal with. You hold it like they say to hold it, and apply pressure as instructed and it won't come off. So you end up sticking a knife blade or jewelers screwdriver in the seam to pry it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The piece that "slides" out is a pain on every one I have ever had to deal with. You hold it like they say to hold it, and apply pressure as instructed and it won't come off. So you end up sticking a knife blade or jewelers screwdriver in the seam to pry it off.
    I know what you mean, also I end up with so much wireless stuff the signals start interfering with each other.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    I know what you mean, also I end up with so much wireless stuff the signals start interfering with each other.
    The only thing I had that did that was when I had my old Airport (Jupiter II model) and then when the 900Mhz phones came out, they interfered with the signal to the iBook which I assume was using the 900 band before the phones came out. So I went back to the old phones for a while, and then got rid of the house phone entirely.

My sister just got a new Microsoft wireless mouse with the micro send unit, which puts my mind at ease a bit because I worried that the thumb-drive sized unit sticking out was waiting to break the case.

She bought a Toshiba Satelite three months ago, and I can't believe the damned thing doesn't have bluetooth. Would it have cost mort than a dollar for them to have included it?

Speaking of cool, have you seen the wi-fi memory cards? They cost as much as a camera, and the cameras OUGHT to be equipt with bluetooth (but aren't) so the concept is cool when the price comes down.