Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 " ABC CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR Reports Threat,Omits it Was Made to a Tea Partier" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    As NewsBusters previously reported, a survivor of last week's Tucson shootings issued a death threat to a Tea Party member Saturday in the middle of a taping for a town hall meeting to be aired on ABC's "This Week."

For some reason, ABC World News Saturday in its report about the gathering chose to omit the seriousness of the threat and that it was made to a Tea Partier ..video

snip..video:
    As NewsBusters reported earlier, this was apparently far more serious than what Muir conveyed. Here's Fox News's take on the matter:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noe...s-it-was-made-

well of course she did. Admitting that would change the narrative. The left is all about narrative. Facts be damned.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    well of course she did. Admitting that would change the narrative. The left is all about narrative. Facts be damned.
    Yup, reverse the roles and we'd have it splashed all over the place. Four 24 hour news-cycles about how --------- from the liberal group -------------- was told "You're dead!"....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

You can thank Sheriff Dumbdick for this.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You can thank Sheriff Dumbdick for this.
    You know, I'm not sure if the left is actually very organized (this whole thing from them seems to be organized), or if they are just of such a hive mentality, they react like the Borg.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    We liberals are endowed with independant thought. Conservatives group-think, incapable of independant thinking .

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    We liberals are endowed with independant thought. Conservatives group-think, incapable of independant thinking .
    That's funny right there. You people wouldn't know independent thought if it jumped up and bit you in the face.

Conservatives are endowed with independant thought. We liberals group-think, incapable of independant thinking .
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Really? I have YET to see any independant thoughts in your posts. You can't even answer questions that require a dram of intellectual honesty, and to honest, you're falling back on that good ol' leftist stunt of "I'm always right".

SR was nice enough to let you return. Show him, and the others on this board, some respect by actually engaging fully in a debate. You've ducked way too many questions all over the place and people are getting tired of it...

At this point, I have more respect for Wilbur than I do for you...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Really? I have YET to see any independant thoughts in your posts. You can't even answer questions that require a dram of intellectual honesty, and to honest, you're falling back on that good ol' leftist stunt of "I'm always right".

SR was nice enough to let you return. Show him, and the others on this board, some respect by actually engaging fully in a debate. You've ducked way too many questions all over the place and people are getting tired of it...

At this point, I have more respect for Wilbur than I do for you...
    Should any of us be surprised? I mean, isn't this was progressivism is all about? Stir the shit pot then run and hide because they can't honestly debate an issue? This idiot should be banned.