Thread: The most EPIC and Historical NFL Championship game

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1 The most EPIC and Historical NFL Championship game 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    The Green Bay Packers versus the Chicago Bears Jan 23, 2011 at Solider Field 3pm EST.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    The Green Bay Packers versus the Chicago Bears Jan 23, 2011 at Solider Field 3pm EST.
    Yeah... if I didn't have a pathological aversion to cold, I'd want to be there. But...being that my blood is too thin for that shit - - I'll have to find a couch other than my own to watch it on, someone to watch it with, alcohol to drink to make it enjoyable, and food.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    It will be a good game.

    EPIC?

    I'll be rooting for the Packers.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Yeah... if I didn't have a pathological aversion to cold, I'd want to be there. But...being that my blood is too thin for that shit - - I'll have to find a couch other than my own to watch it on, someone to watch it with, alcohol to drink to make it enjoyable, and food.

    ~QC
    Who ya pullin' for?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    It will be a good game.

    EPIC?

    I'll be rooting for the Packers.
    dude, come on, it's the Packer and Bears, only the 2nd time in NFL HISTORY that they have meet in the playoffs, the biggest and longest rivalry in the NFL, how can it NOT be EPIC!!

    They've only made the playoffs at the same time 4 times in their history
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    dude, come on, it's the Packer and Bears, only the 2nd time in NFL HISTORY that they have meet in the playoffs, the biggest and longest rivalry in the NFL, how can it NOT be EPIC!!

    They've only made the playoffs at the same time 4 times in their history
    Messin' with ya man. :p

    Two teams from the Black and Blue Division meeting for the conference championship will definitely be a game for the ages. Especially with the way they are playing now.

    The history and the intensity of the rivalries will add a whole other dimension to the game. I can't wait.

    So okay, it will be Epic. But not spelled out in all capital letters. :p:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Messin' with ya man. :p

    Two teams from the Black and Blue Division meeting for the conference championship will definitely be a game for the ages. Especially with the way they are playing now.

    The history and the intensity of the rivalries will add a whole other dimension to the game. I can't wait.

    So okay, it will be Epic. But not spelled out in all capital letters. :p:D
    hahaha, :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    hahaha, :D
    I have a Cheesehead. For real. Be in awe of me. :D

    We have family in Wisconsin. I have yet to visit Lambeau Field but it's on my Bucket List. I doubt I would ever be able to get tickets to a game but I'd like to tour the field.

    Falcons forever, but I'm down with Green Bay next week.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Who ya pullin' for?
    I don't know. I got to go to Soldier field, and I fell in love with the place. It's one of the most beautiful stadia in the NFL. I'm a history nut, so . . . both teams appeal strongly to me.

    I admit I'm going to hesitate and go with the Packers.

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I have a Cheesehead. For real. Be in awe of me. :D

    We have family in Wisconsin. I have yet to visit Lambeau Field but it's on my Bucket List. I doubt I would ever be able to get tickets to a game but I'd like to tour the field.

    Falcons forever, but I'm down with Green Bay next week.
    I've been there for a game and in the offseason, didn't get a tour as we didn't have the extra money or time.

    Getting tickets is actually pretty easy, if you go to a game that isn't a big one, make sure to bring something to sit on as it's bleacher seats and they suck to sit on (not made for big guys either)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •