Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Please don't try to get inside his mind, we might not get you back!:eek:
    I'm rated for this. I had my last update training last week.

Don't try this at home, kids. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Anti-abortion actvivists claim that abortion is the murder of a defenseless human being. I dont think there's too much inaccuracy in that statement.

If this is correct would you agree that a Doctor who performs an abortion is a murderer, and a paid one at that, and should be executed by lethal injection ?

In addition, should the woman consenting to and havng an abortion also be executed ?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Yes
    An enlightened conservative ?

Just like to point something out to Mr. Gotcha. Is abortion a capital crime? No, because, currently, it's legal including, at one time, partial birth abortion. However, saying something is legal doesn't make it morally right, right? Because, after all, a common meme of the left is to point out slavery as being morally wrong, even though, at one time, it was legal. The left's common meme against the Founders is that they were a bunch of rich white slave owners, am I right? Well, at that time, slavery was legal and remained legal until the ratification of the 13th Amendment. So, using the logic of the left, then slavery should be deemed A-OK at the time it was legal. But, alas, can't have that because we all know that moral relevance is a pick 'em game when it comes to the left.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    No, but putting all capital letters in the title is certainly a capital crime.
    Willful ignorance should certainly be a capital offense.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Pukeon View Post
    Anti-abortion actvivists claim that abortion is the murder of a defenseless human being. I dont think there's too much inaccuracy in that statement.

If this is correct would you agree that a Doctor who performs an abortion is a murderer, and a paid one at that, and should be executed by lethal injection?
    I know you won't see this till you come off your time out DUmbass, but the Philladelphia District Attorney thinks abortion a capital crime....

Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Charged With 8 Counts of Murder

Published January 19, 2011

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said.

An abortion doctor who catered to minorities, immigrants and poor women was charged with eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, made millions of dollars over 30 years, performing as many illegal, late-term abortions as he could, prosecutors said. State regulators ignored complaints about him and failed to visit or inspect his clinic since 1993, but no charges were warranted against them, District Attorney Seth Williams said.

Gosnell, his wife and eight other colleagues were arrested overnight Tuesday following a grand jury investigation, MyFoxPhilly.com reports.

According to the district attorney's office, Gosnell is facing murder in the third degree for the death of 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar. The patient died Nov. 20, 2009, when she was overdosed with anesthetics prescribed by Gosnell, according to the station.

Williams said during a press conference Wednesday that Gosnell "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord." Authorities went to investigate drug-related complaints at the clinic last year and stumbled on what Williams called a "house of horrors."

"There were bags and bottles holding aborted fetuses scattered throughout the building," Williams said. "There were jars, lining shelves, with severed feet that he kept for no medical purpose."

The clinic was shut down and Gosnell's medical license was suspended after the raid.

Workers, some of whom were also charged with murder, were untrained and unlicensed, including a high-school student who performed anesthesia with potentially lethal narcotics, Williams said.

Gosnell has been named in at least 10 malpractice suits, including one over the death of a woman who died of sepsis and a perforated uterus.

"I am aware that abortion is a hot-button topic," Williams told reporters. "But as district attorney, my job is to carry out the law. A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law."
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/19...counts-murder/

Oh and Pukeon, before you poo poo this article because I linked Fox News, I originally found the story via AP but, since I'm not allowed link AP stories here due to lawsuits AP is sending out for doing so, I used another source instead.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf