Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    or any number of African countries....go back to his roots
    I'm sure the large number of Somalis attempting to flee the brutality of their own country and the surrounding African countries will be surprised to learn this. I was not aware that the U.S. government performed double amputations for theft or that it gave winking approval for widespread female genital mutilation. The whole rape-as-political tool will be shocking when they encounter it again in Utah or Ohio, say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post

does anyone take that clown seriously?
    Of course they do. NJ is on a rant, his head is about to explode. Soon APACHE and his crazies will add their comments but the nuttiest will come from Ratzass - wailt and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Of course they do. NJ is on a rant, his head is about to explode. Soon APACHE and his crazies will add their comments but the nuttiest will come from Ratzass - wailt and see.
    Me? Care about Spike Lee?

Care to try again?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Pukeon View Post
    Sorry to disapoint you Pukeon but the nuttiest comment in any thread comes from you and nobody else.

As for Spike Lee? I don't care what he has to say as I do with anyone else who doesnt' have a fucking clue what they're talking about....much like you Pukeon.
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-18-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I'm a clown and a troll.
    there fixed it for you

QUICK! Lecture us all on how we should be having civil discourse!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We do have the highest percentage of people in prison but that's another topic in itself.
    Maybe through % but I'd find it hard to believe that we have more people imprisoned than, say, China. Also, what % of prison inmates are in for violent crime? If we released all non-violent offenders, you' see the prison population drop significantly.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I suppose you agree with Spike Lee?

OK, let me point out just how ignorant you both are.

I will not elaborate on the “most violent country” part of his rant, simply because ANYONE with greater than 3 brain cells and has ever taken a history class realizes how false that is.

I will address his assertion that the NRA is somehow to blame.

Based on FBI data 37.4% of all murders committed with firearms were committed by black males.

68.5% of those offenders were between the ages of 18-34.

33.5% of those offenders were under the age of 21 and cannot legal possess a handgun.

Although the NRA keeps no records as to the race of there members, it is probably a safe to say that the NRA’s membership is by in large predominately white.

I find it very hard to believe the demographic demonstrated above would comprise even 1% of the NRA membership.

So who’s to blame?

Well I would say its liberal shitbag ideologies that:
    1. Have changed prison from a “bad” place, to a place were you hang out and watch TV with your friends and relatives.
    2. Created a welfare system that rewards unwed mothers for having more children and perpetuating the nanny state, thus perpetuating the ghettos and inherent gang problems associated with them.
    3. Blame society and inanimate objects (guns) for the acts of degenerate criminals

You don’t agree, well read the link below and explain how THE SAME THING is happening in YOUR OWN country where the NRA has NO INFLUENCE and where gun control is extreme.

http://tdotmurders.blogspot.com/ - Young black men are dying faster than ever in Toronto.

Now, call Spike Lee and cry on his ignorant shoulder, or suck him off some more, I am done explaining this to you!
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

I don't think Lee was blaming the NRA per se but blaming the NRA lobby for fighting against stricter gun control. But the irony of him lashing out at the NRA instead of lashing out at his own people is comical. Does he think that if guns were banned tomorrow that the Bloods and Crips will willingly turn over their weapons?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Maybe through % but I'd find it hard to believe that we have more people imprisoned than, say, China. Also, what % of prison inmates are in for violent crime? If we released all non-violent offenders, you' see the prison population drop significantly.
    We are much higher than China, but then again they use a bullet to the back of the head.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg