#1 Grayson blames Palin for Arizona shooting01-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Gee...what a friggen surprise!!!! :eek:
Still a Democrat (951 posts) Wed Jan-19-11 04:28 PM
Original message Grayson blames Palin for Arizona shooting
Former Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) blamed Sarah Palin for the Arizona shooting that severely injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) in an email Wednesday.
Rep. Grayson, who was one of the more fiery House Democrats until he lost reelection in 2010, said in an email to supporters today that former Governor Sarah Palin (R-Alaska) had provoked the shooting that resulted in six deaths and thirteen wounded including Rep. Giffords who suffered a gunshot to the head, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
Once a moonbat...always a moonbat!:D
And we get a guest appearance from bobbolink!!!
bobbolink (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-19-11 04:42 PM
Response to Reply #2
18. Excellently worded email. This is one Democrat who actually knows how to use the language to good effect..... he includes a spine in his words.
If he would only take such a strong stand against poverty and homelessness, I could be a whole-hearted supporter of his.DonCoquixote (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-19-11 06:34 PM
Response to Reply #18
38. is there a case where he does not as he is one of the few willing to actually attack the rich.bobbolink (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-19-11 08:02 PM
Response to Reply #38
41. Since you didn't say so, I'm guessing your are talking about my comment that he doesn't talk about poverty and homelessness.
I would appreciate it if you would find some quotes from him, and post them here.
Thank you.May the FORCE be with you!
01-19-2011, 09:31 PM
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
01-19-2011, 11:01 PM
No, Grayson would never say anything hurtful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3DAlwD5ocThe Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
01-20-2011, 08:40 AM
The operatng word is "FORMER" Representative Grayson. He's vile and loony, not a good combo, and was rejected by the Florida voters.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
01-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Watch and see if Grayson doesn't run for president in the next couple of cycles.Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
01-20-2011, 12:35 PMDonCoquixote (1000+ posts) Wed Jan-19-11 06:34 PM
Response to Reply #18
38. is there a case where he does not as he is one of the few willing to actually attack the rich.
Along the way, he has become wealthy. Roll Call, a Capitol Hill newspaper, ranked him 12th among all members of Congress based on financial disclosure forms, with a minimum net worth of $31.12 millionRomans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.
My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
01-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Is Grayson still posting on DU since getting tossed out of office?
01-20-2011, 02:38 PM
7 are Democrats:
1. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.): $188.6 million
2. Rep. Darrel Issa (R-Calif.): $160.1 million
3. Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.): $152.3 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller ( D-W.Va.): $83.7 million
5. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas): $73.8 million
6. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.); $70.2 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.): $56.5 million
8. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.): $53.5 million
9. Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.): $49.7 million
10. Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.): $46.1 million
And notice how, with the exception of 2, they are from the bluest of states? Elitism much?The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|