Thread: My bouncy

1. #1 My bouncy 
    I can do a better bouncy than the DUers

So I’m at this gas station putting in $2.50 worth so I could make it home and the guy next to me is complaining about the high cost of sushi while he fills up his SUV. I said “hey man you voted bush into office, now reap what you so butthole” and he says something back like “get a job hippy.” Yeah right… as if. Anyways this other guy pipes up and shouts at the repuke “how many trees had to die to build that thing bud.” The wingnut looks at both of us he doesn’t know what we’re talking about. Yeah right… Anyways this woman comes up to him and slaps in the face and tells the fundie that he’s going to hell for all the baby seals that are killed to fill up his gas take. The fundie is still trying to pretend like he doesn’t understand us. He was really wack. Right then this disgusting nazi cop jumps out of the fake potted plants that double as garbage cans on the gas islands and slaps the cuffs on the woman. Says he’s taking her to jail for assault. Yeah right. So I whip out my phone camera and start taking pictures. This other nazi cop comes up and tells me to put the camera way and move along. I tell him I’m a journalist and hasn’t he ever heard of freedom of the press? Well he wasn’t buying the freedom of the press angle and slapped the cuffs on me. Anyways I end up with my Geo impounded and I’m standing in front of the judge. The judges tells me he’s going to fine me 50 bucks and I say hell no. I want my day in court. He says, your having your day in court now shut up and pay the fine. Screw you I yell and he gives me 10 days for contempt of court and fines me another 1000. I say may it 2000 you dip and so he does. Anyways, I get bailed out and I start this blog (Americareallysucksbadly dot com) where I’m going to document my case as it goes through court. Please donate to my legal fund because I’m making this stand for you as much as I am for myself. Anyways. I was hitching a ride back home and I get picked by the dude in the SUV. He tells me that he thought about what I had to say and that he’s going to convert to Islam, become a democratic and vote for Obama. I ask him for a donation to my legal fund and he tells me not to push it so I don’t. Anyways he drops me off at my moms house. I invite him in for dinner but he says he’s headed out for sushi one last time. Anyways mom fixed my favorite dinner of cheetoes and ding dongs. Sweet. Anyways I’ll keep you guys posted or you can go to my blog and read about my court stuff. I can also take donations to my legal fund through my web site if you have paypal. Sweet
    RaginLibinSouthernFlorida
    Last edited by FlaGator; 08-26-2008 at 08:49 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    10.5!

Totally believable, I was gonna put up bail!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Degree of difficulty: 10 points

Execution: 9.75 points.

Sorry but I had to deduct a quarter point off your execution because you didn't smoke a joint with the dude in the SUV on the ride home.

Most excellent!

Dang FG, you need to go molin' at teh dump!

I was Buyin it!!:p
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk

DU likes their bouncies all right
    Cops jump out of bushes all night
    And Republicans yell
    "I am saved!" as Dems tell
    Them about how the left is the right. :)