Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Someone with a mental illness that causes them to kill should not be put to death.

It's not their fault that they are mentally ill anymore than it's the fault of the woman who gets breast cancer.

Lock the person up for their safety and the safety of everyone else.

But don't kill them. It's just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    She always says they are retarded. There was one a while ago she was trying to save and she said "THEY TOLD HIM" he was something or other, so he thought he was. She has used this stuff before. And their pasts are always made up. I klnow she writes to them,but I think she starts them on a path leading them they really did not do it.Or that they could get away with it. I cant go look in her past posts to find how many she has tried to save.

If they're retarded how can they read her letters?

3. #23 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by everyman68 View Post
    If they're retarded how can they read her letters?
    LOL! Good point.

What a strange personality disorder. (I think it is a disorder) To get involved on a personal level with someone you KNOW is condemed to die. Try to save them, and I think she knows she cant. Then try and drag countless others into your phyco death row thrill ride and then count down the hours till the person dies. Rant how cruel the world and the people who run things are. She may mourn the soul of the killer for a while, but soon starts the whole process over again.
    I dont fault people for having open hearts and reaching out to others. People in prison, killers and child molesters and that kind of filth should be left to the experts or the Clergy. IMO.
    ________
    Expert insurance
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:34 AM.