- Join Date
- May 2008
- In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
01-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Didn't this happen in the 2010 movie? Yeah, I know, it was Jupiter that became a sun but it's all the same.The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
01-21-2011, 12:10 AM"Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
01-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Last edited by Zathras; 01-21-2011 at 11:57 AM.Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
01-21-2011, 08:56 AM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
The Mayans, who spoke of "stabbing beams that penetrate from the heavens," had an exquisite understanding of these realities with their amazing knowledge of wave harmonics and resonance theory — perhaps even more so than scientists today.
They based their calendar, unsurpassed by even today’s super-computers, on the core number of 52, claiming it to be in resonance with and of major significance to our world.
(The principle of resonance ensures that when two objects have the same natural frequency, as one object emits a sound wave, the other will begin to vibrate in accordance with it.)
A bit of research into the processes of certain stars and planets verified that indeed 52, give or take a few digits, repeatedly occurs in the cycles of things: Here are a few examples:
1. The Earth’s orbital period (one year) is divided into weekly periods, of which there are 52.
2. The variable cycle of Betelgeuse (its period of growing bright, then dim) occurs every 5.2 to 5.5 years.
3. The Sun’s magnetic field reverses itself every 11 years; the mid-point of this cycle is 5.5 years.
4. The orbital period of Jupiter is 11.86 years — its midway point is 5.93 years.
5. The orbital period of the two stars in the Sirian system is almost 50 years (49.9).
6. The Shoemaker-Levy comet, first discovered 5.5 years ago, took exactly that amount of time to connect with Jupiter. The impacts themselves lasted a period of 5.5 days.
7. The distance from our sun to Betelgeuse is 520 light years (52 x 10).
8. The distance from our sun to Antares, another supergiant of immense proportion, is also 520 light years, but in the opposite direction.
(This is intriguing — that our tiny little sun should find itself positioned exactly between two of the largest, most powerful super giants yet known, is a great mystery!)
"Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|