Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 DU doesn't like "Typical White Person" at convention 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,929
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6762743

    Just a few minutes ago, a woman from North Carolina, a textile worker, made a speech about her life under the Bush economy. She was in a big print dress and was, I think, Barry's idea of a typical white person, and, perhaps, a typical Hillary supporter. DU, true to their lack of principles, hated her:

    idenista Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Tue Aug-26-08 08:59 PM
    Original message
    This woman is terrible too


    C'mon, they must be able to find better speakers than this, even "authentic" ones.
    oc03 Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Tue Aug-26-08 09:02 PM
    Response to Original message
    8. You're sure right about that, watching grass grow

    would be more inspirational than this. I want some fire and brimstone!

    Maybe this is why the working person can't stand the left faction of the Dems.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6762743

    Just a few minutes ago, a woman from North Carolina, a textile worker, made a speech about her life under the Bush economy. She was in a big print dress and was, I think, Barry's idea of a typical white person, and, perhaps, a typical Hillary supporter. DU, true to their lack of principles, hated her:






    Maybe this is why the working person can't stand the left faction of the Dems.
    It's their typical elitist mentality on display. They deny that they are elitists but their words betray them.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member LibraryLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,748
    DU seems to hate the convention. The pundits are all Repukes, the speakers are all boring, the people they loved last week are all traitors, on and on.

    I think they really don't like Democrats, they are just obsessed with Zer-0.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,929
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It's their typical elitist mentality on display. They deny that they are elitists but their words betray them.
    Exactly.

    But this women actually did better than the politicians before and after her. The guy from Alaska in the brown suit was hideous. Notice that these folks are all speaking to an audience that is chattering up a storm. I wonder why they even bother.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    DU seems to hate the convention. The pundits are all Repukes, the speakers are all boring, the people they loved last week are all traitors, on and on.

    I think they really don't like Democrats, they are just obsessed with Zer-0.
    I think most DUmmies are more fond of the rabid Communists and Anarchists that are protesting outside of the convention, and want to start riots that could turn Denver into a war zone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    I think most DUmmies are more fond of the rabid Communists and Anarchists that are protesting outside of the convention, and want to start riots that could turn Denver into a war zone.
    They want the inside of the DNC to look like the outside. Then again, that's what children like to see.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member FDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    DU seems to hate <insert topic here>
    Fixorated. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •