1. #1 "More Dead Birds This Time DACONO, Colo." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mysterious Bird Deaths Investigated Near Dacono

DACONO, Colo. – Colorado is now on the list of states where birds are mysteriously dying. CBS4 You Reporter Stacia Shane sent in pictures of dozens of dead birds she found on I-25. The birds were found near Dacono. More than one hundred birds were found and most of them were under trees. Health investigators picked up the birds and will try to determine how they died.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/01/2...d-near-dacono/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Mysterious Bird Deaths Investigated Near Dacono

DACONO, Colo. – Colorado is now on the list of states where birds are mysteriously dying. CBS4 You Reporter Stacia Shane sent in pictures of dozens of dead birds she found on I-25. The birds were found near Dacono. More than one hundred birds were found and most of them were under trees. Health investigators picked up the birds and will try to determine how they died.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/01/2...d-near-dacono/
    Not to mention what happened in the last couple of weeks in football stadiums around the country.

Recently a bunch of Eagles were found lifeless in Philly. A whole team of Falcons lost their lives in Atlanta. I also read about some Ravens getting wiped out, as well as a host of Seahawks that were destroyed by the shores of Lake Michigan. :D
    Last edited by Lager; 01-20-2011 at 07:42 PM.

First of all, Dacono is barely a real place. Secondly, the bird in the pic was a starling - small loss there. Killing a hundred of them wouldn't even be noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    First of all, Dacono is barely a real place. Secondly, the bird in the pic was a starling - small loss there. Killing a hundred of them wouldn't even be noticeable.
    The farm elevators put out poison for them, I would expect them to fall like rain from time to time.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The farm elevators put out poison for them, I would expect them to fall like rain from time to time.
    Well, there are a lot of silage operations out there. Good for them.

Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.

Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
    Maybe he meant the pennies!:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

They aren't forgotten by me either but I don't have to like them.

We need to convince our immigrant population that they are a delicacy!

Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus,Nero enjoyed them stuffed with figs and basted with honey !