1. #1 Palm Beach Post Columnist Smears Tea Party Parents of Giffords’ Doctor 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Civility Watch: Palm Beach Post Columnist Smears Tea Party Parents of Giffords’ Doctor

Palm Beach Post columnist Jose Lambiet is using the Tucson massacre to attack the parents of one of Democrat Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ surgeons because they happen to be GOP donors and Tea Party supporters.Never mind the inanity of holding a son responsible for his mother and father’s ideological views and campaign contributions.The idea of attacking the parents’ wealth and political activism to mock the doctor and ply the Blame Righty line is just…gross:

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/20...ffords-doctor/

The name of Michael Lemole, the University of Arizona neurosurgeon who’s been treating U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ brain injuries since the Jan. 8 shooting, may sound familiar to Palm Beachers. That’s because Lemole’s mom and pop, heart surgeon Gerald Lemole and his wife, Emily, live in a $7.1 million house on The Island. They also own a more modest $3.5 million house, also in Palm Beach.

And while Michael is saving the life of the moderate Democratic congresswoman, Gerald and Emily are more into the far, far Right — including Tea Party goofball Christine O’Donnell! According to campaign filings, Lemole’s parents have showered with thousands in contributions — $15,700 in 2010 alone — Tea Party candidates vying for national offices.

Ironically: Among their favorites are some of the very people whose controversial rhetoric and campaigns are said to provide a fertile ground for the likes of Jared Loughner, who allegedly injured Giffords and killed six others in Tucson. (emphasis added)

Again, someone forgot to tell the left about the whole restraint thing. However, let a conservative columnist get nasty.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Comments on Jose's site are scathing. I doubt he learn from them though.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Comments on Jose's site are scathing. I doubt he learn from them though.
    Nope he'll just call all of them racist and defiantly say that the comments prove his point.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Love the comments. Maybe some of the people making comments should contact the advertisers for that paper - isn't that what the lefties always do when they feel displeased?