1. #1 Liberal talk show host smears Lt. Governor 
    “SLY” SYLVESTER: How amateurish is it to have Rebecca Kleefisch, who, I don’t know, she has some like little panty business in her basement or something, I don’t know. She’s hardly a, she’s hardly an entrepreneur. You know what? You know how amateurish that is? Cold-calling?

(Mocking Kleefisch in high-pitched, slurred voice)

‘Would you like to move to Wisconsin? Would you like to move CouponCabin to Wisconsin? I’m Rebecca Kleefisch. I perform fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee. And they endorse me and that’s how I became lieutenant governor. And then I got colon cancer and I ran around the state to help people. Even though I have government health care, screw everyone else.’

…I had heard at one point Rebecca Kleefisch pulled a train, but that must have been a different story I was reading about.
    http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/20...ulled-a-train/

I wonder if the MSM is going to focus on this? As if.
    Last edited by nightflight; 01-20-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/20...ulled-a-train/

I wonder if the MSM is going to focus on this? As if.
    You reap what you sow. She likened gay people's rights to dogs. So she deserved to be publicly mocked, everything about her is in play.

The woman wants to be a public official who exercises power according to one religion. Would we be ok with anything similar from an imam running for office? I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You reap what you sow. She likened gay people's rights to dogs. So she deserved to be publicly mocked, everything about her is in play.

The woman wants to be a public official who exercises power according to one religion. Would we be ok with anything similar from an imam running for office? I wouldn't.
    Here are her comments in context with apology.
    We can't at this point afford to just be handing out money to anyone," Rebecca Kleefisch told WVCY, a local Christian station while discussing her opposition to domestic partner benefits for gay state employees.

"This is a slippery slope in addition to that -- at what point are we going to OK marrying inanimate objects? Can I marry this table, or this, you know, clock? Can we marry dogs? This is ridiculous."

After being slammed by gay rights organizations and bloggers who recently turned up the interview from earlier in the year, the 35-year-old apologized on Thursday.

"My comments were meant to relay my concern with redefining marriage," Kleefisch said in the statement, according to The Associated Press. "I never intended to sound insensitive, and have the utmost respect for all people. I apologize for my poor choice of words."
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...rriage_to.html

It doesn't look so bad when you actually look at what she had to say.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I guess this is that civility thing I heard tell about?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Zip it, liar...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Here are her comments in context with apology.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...rriage_to.html

It doesn't look so bad when you actually look at what she had to say.
    Sure it does.

Sure it does.
    Not in the least...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Sure it does.
    Ummm no it doesn't....not to anyone with an IQ above room temprature that is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Sly has about 4 listeners and once or twice a year he says something controversial to get his name in the paper again to remind people he is still on the air.

The best thing to do would be to ignore him.