Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 "The Struggle for Islam in Australia." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    PM Go and 'Let the Muslims Take Over'

ISLAMIC preacher Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon points heavenwards to emphasise his message for the governments of Australia -- there is no God but Allah and only his laws should be obeyed.

"My attack is on the Prime Minister of Australia," he said yesterday. "I hate the parliament in Canberra. I want to go straight for the jugular vein and advise the parliament that they have no right to legislate. They should immediately step down and let the Muslims take over."

An Australian-born convert to Islam, Siddiq-Conlon is the self-anointed leader of a group called Sharia4Australia, which is pushing for the introduction of sharia courts as a first step towards achieving Islamic law.

"One day Australia will live under sharia; it's inevitable," he said. "If they (Australians) don't accept it, that's not our problem. We hope, and our objective is to have a peaceful transition, but when you look at history that has never been the case. There's always been a fight. It is inevitable that one day there will be a struggle for Islam in Australia."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225991362018

They'll have debates today and school bombings tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They'll have debates today and school bombings tomorrow.
    ...and a bunch of dead muzzies on Wenesday.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Sonnabend
    This nutcase was roundly ignored by all. Mind you, we have to thank him for opening his yap, he just made himself the subject of a lot of attention. But not the kind he wants :D

Fabulous Poster
    Doesn't the Pope have some political trick up his sleeve where he declares a person or group of persons to be a menace to humanity and it ceases to be a sin or a crime to eliminate such a person? Or was that just in the movie (Elizabeth)?

Seriously, we've paid a lot of money to build and maintain the Vatican over the centuries, it ought to be of some use.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Doesn't the Pope have some political trick up his sleeve where he declares a person or group of persons to be a menace to humanity and it ceases to be a sin or a crime to eliminate such a person? Or was that just in the movie (Elizabeth)?

Seriously, we've paid a lot of money to build and maintain the Vatican over the centuries, it ought to be of some use.
    What's this 'we' stuff Gaylord ?Are you telling us you are fallen Catholic?Another molested altar boy turned queer ?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What's this 'we' stuff Gaylord ?Are you telling us you are fallen Catholic?Another molested altar boy turned queer ?
    No, you bag of hammers, "we" being European people who were taxed for a thousand years by that self serving whorehouse war machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    ...and a bunch of dead muzzies on Wenesday.
    I believe the Aussies took away most of the privately owned firearms a few years back. Of course, the Muslims can always import illegal arms, as can the citizenry. But the sheep will suffer.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Nave.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    I believe the Aussies took away most of the privately owned firearms a few years back. Of course, the Muslims can always import illegal arms, as can the citizenry. But the sheep will suffer.

As they have in Australia since Great Britain started dumping their criminals there. Poor sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    As they have in Australia since Great Britain started dumping their criminals there. Poor sheep.
    According to this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Australia
    about 5% of Aussies own legal firearms, mostly restricted to rimfire and bolt action hunting rifles and/or shotguns. Some fairly restrictive laws that, IMO, make the place a more dangerous place to be.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Nave.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.