Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I just feel comfortable having a lot of stuff on my desk. I also have a brick from a childhood home that was later tron down, a rubber mouse, and an small replica of an owl totem from Florida. It's not really a totem as such but was an large effigy of an owl found preserved in the muck of a swamp.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

I'm just to lazy to clean mine, I would rather have it clean.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Neat....I'm a bit OCD, I can't have a messy desk. My house is neat and clean, my closets are a mess.

I need to get rid of some sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Neat....I'm a bit OCD, I can't have a messy desk. My house is neat and clean, my closets are a mess.

If you get rid of it the next day you will need something!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

funny my wife is the same way. im afraid to open the closets without more medical insurance :D
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    funny my wife is the same way. im afraid to open the closets without more medical insurance :D
    The trick is she needs larger closets. Mine were always like that, but they were very small closets. For the first time I have a walk in closet---actually 3 walk in closets. I think that I've died and gone to heaven. Now the stuff is pretty neat. No medical insurance needed for falling debris. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    The point of Obama at an empty desk was what, exactly?

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The trick is she needs larger closets. Mine were always like that, but they were very small closets. For the first time I have a walk in closet---actually 3 walk in closets. I think that I've died and gone to heaven. Now the stuff is pretty neat. No medical insurance needed for falling debris. :D
    if mine had a walk in i wouldn't see her for days !!!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

My space at work is clean and organized. I don't have a "desk" at home; I have a notebook and wifi.

I prefer a clean, organized, visually attractive living environment. I really like being able to do whatever it is I want to do without elaborate preparation involving clearing a space, hunting for tools/supplies, or rebuying materials I know I already have but can't find. I'm also way too lazy to do it any other way. Mr. Snaps invites people over randomly and I don't have the time or interest in doing any whirlwind cleaning for guests. It's easier to just keep it up as I go along. ;)

That said, I don't really care how other people manage their living environments. It's fine with me if you prefer a less organized or more cluttered look - it's your house.