Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Oh brother.

I wonder how many bar tabs Big Ben will run out on and how many women he'll assualt between now and the big game.

I predict 15 and 20, respectively.
    Bens engaged. He finally realized that he is not going to find happiness in the arms of random college chicks. That being said - innocent until proven guilty.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Bens engaged. He finally realized that he is not going to find happiness in the arms of random college chicks. That being said - innocent until proven guilty.
    um...wonder if he found the one chick that didn't hear about the assault charges, or it's his blow up doll :D j/k

though it's got to say something either about his taste in women or the woman's motivation in marrying him.

but time will tell

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    <Bets on the Steelers...

~QC
    See guys, that's how you do it. CueSi looked at my track record, my expertise, and my absolute pure raw talent at sports in general and football predictions specifically, and she knew what to do with a prediction from a man like me.

That's right. She saw that I boldly and audaciously picked the Packers. She took that bodacious prediction on my count, and she made her decision based on that.

Clearly, she recognizes talent. You others should take a lesson from her and bask in my reflected glory. A talent like mine doesn't come along often, but when it does, just stand and applaud, and I , with humility, will do the same.

Luvyameanit.

bubba...
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah...If someone could fix it that would be great :D
    Got it.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    no, New England beat us the next week :p

though because of that game we played in Chicago instead of Green Bay

I must have still been delirious.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

I love the team, but... that will not stop a determined, bored, or tempted man. I hope this is for real. If not, I hope she got a prenup that will effectively castrate him financially if he strays. 'Cause I know I would.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

um...wonder if he found the one chick that didn't hear about the assault charges, or it's his blow up doll :D j/k

though it's got to say something either about his taste in women or the woman's motivation in marrying him.

but time will tell
    I think there's genuine like and a reasonable gamble. I know if I had a sketchy dude with money making offers, that I liked despite himself, I figure that with a good prenup, I'd win either way.

If he is for real, I have social standing and dough...and a nice guy that will help me raise kids sometimes. If he isn't... that good prenup comes in handy and I castrate him financially and if the cheating was REALLY flagrant/ he plans on marrying the chick he cheated with/ whatever, castrate him in the press.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    On the road, Ben will not be able to keep the Tiger in his pants. Marriage will not last but a few yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    On the road, Ben will not be able to keep the Tiger in his pants. Marriage will not last but a few yrs.
    we'll have to see on that.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What year is this again?