View Poll Results: Choose one............

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 60.00%
  • 8 40.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NFL football is a Sunday sport, not Sunday School. Was Ben Rothslisberger any worse than Lawrence Taylor? Besides, Taylor was convicted, Rothslisberger wasn't.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Oh you mean like Michael Vick?

I don't see Dallas Cowboys listed in the poll so I didn't vote.
    big difference between killing dogs and rapping a woman. Vick served his time and they let him back in.

Cowfails most hated rivals outside of the NFC East will be getting the Lombardi Trophy in their house :D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    NFL football is a Sunday sport, not Sunday School. Was Ben Rothslisberger any worse than Lawrence Taylor? Besides, Taylor was convicted, Rothslisberger wasn't.
    I don't believe that LT knew the girl was underage.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    big difference between killing dogs and rapping a woman. Vick served his time and they let him back in.

Cowfails most hated rivals outside of the NFC East will be getting the Lombardi Trophy in their house :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Comparison:

STEELERS -

Superbowl appearances: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1995, 2005, 2008, 2010 - only loss in 1995

packers -

Superbowl appearances: 1966, 1967, 1996, 1997, 2010 - Losses in 1997 and 2010.

It's been 14 years since your boys made it to the big game.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'll be rooting for the Packers but I don't think they can pull it off against the formidable Steelers, rapist and all.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Yeah, he's a complete douchebag off the field. He's spectacular on the field. One can respect the football playing aspect while rejecting his "playin'" aspect. Know what I mean? ;)
    Yeah... he's the kind of guy that I'd say no to, and not even give him the joy of watching me walk away. :p

I refuse to vote. There is no "JOOOOOOOOS" option. Let's see if I can fix that.
    We're slipping. Maybe ...no gator, no "JOOOOOOOOOOOS"?

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Packers but I don't think they can pull it off against the formidable Steelers,accused rapist and all.
    Fixed for legal accuracy.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Yeah, he's a complete douchebag off the field. He's spectacular on the field. One can respect the football playing aspect while rejecting his "playin'" aspect. Know what I mean? ;)
    You know he's a douche just by seeing how he wears his hat.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    You know he's a douche just by seeing how he wears his hat.
    The police reports and witness statements after the most recent incident in Georgia pretty much confirmed his douchebaggery. He treats women like shit (and I'm not even implying the rape aspect). If you read what the witnesses said about him, he sounds like an arrogant giant ass.

That being said, I'd take him over any current QB in the NFL.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post

Also a big difference in being convicted and being accused. I think Big Ben is a piece of shit, overgrown frat boy, but he hasn't been convicted of anything. If I accuse fettpett of fucking sheep, it doesn't mean you fuck sheep. It mean you've been accused. Rock, now that's a different story.;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad