Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Where is NOW and Michelle Obama? I couldn't watch it. I saw one stoning several years ago on a clip; that was it for me. :mad:
    I don't watch any of it, the beheading are far more than I want to see.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    the girl was nineteen years old and her father had sold her into a marriage for @9000 dollars equiv. She ran off with this guy. he was married with 2 kids. They came back because they were told nothing would happen to them and they'd be safe. Taken at 2 in the morning, tried and then put to death. this began in august and culminated in October 2010. Did someone report them for the taliban to follow thru? Who? her father? her rejected husband? The adulterer's wife?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is what the left wants us to tolerate.

THIS,,,,,,,,,

Is what the left calls a religion of peace.

THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is what the left considers more acceptable than Christianity.

Nuff said.:(

We shouldn't tolerate this ever in our country. But what level of responsibility does the US have to stop it in other countries, and does this type of action justify the level of intervention required to prevent this from happening in places on the other side of the globe?

I am not defending Islam at large, but I will defend moderate muslims who don't practice their religion to this extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    We shouldn't tolerate this ever in our country. But what level of responsibility does the US have to stop it in other countries, and does this type of action justify the level of intervention required to prevent this from happening in places on the other side of the globe?

I am not defending Islam at large, but I will defend moderate muslims who don't practice their religion to this extreme.
    But she was just a little girl!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I don't give a hoot in hell for other countries. I am speaking to the tendency of our own home grown, ignorant, stupid liberals who believe that accepting this "religion," as normal in the name of tolerance, is the only course of action. I believe that the moon god cult should be treated as the violent movement that we all know it to be.

"Moderate muslims'" no such thing!
    Where are the massive protests against this TYPICAL muslim activity from those invisible moderates we keep hearing about?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I don't give a hoot in hell for other countries. I am speaking to the tendency of our own home grown, ignorant, stupid liberals who believe that accepting this "religion," as normal in the name of tolerance, is the only course of action. I believe that the moon god cult should be treated as the violent movement that we all know it to be.

"Moderate muslims'" no such thing!
    Where are the massive protests against this TYPICAL muslim activity from those invisible moderates we keep hearing about?

There are moderate muslims, they just aren't the loudest voices in Islam. And most of them live in the USA.

Muhammed Ali has spoken out against this type of thing. I'm just not sure he can physically still speak. I'm no fan of the Nation of Islam, and I still think Farrakhan had a hand in Malcolm X's death, but the few people I know professionally who are members of NOI always condemn the mistreatment, torture and murder of women in the name of the Allah, along with condemning terrorism. My main fault with them is their anti-semitism.

There are moderate muslims, they just aren't the loudest voices in Islam. And most of them live in the USA.

Muhammed Ali has spoken out against this type of thing. I'm just not sure he can physically still speak. I'm no fan of the Nation of Islam, and I still think Farrakhan had a hand in Malcolm X's death, but the few people I know professionally who are members of NOI always condemn the mistreatment, torture and murder of women in the name of the Allah, along with condemning terrorism. My main fault with them is their anti-semitism.
    One more time:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Fuck Islam.
    Fuck the prophet.
    Fuck morons who believe in such bullshit.
    Fuck barbarians who stone people to death for stupid shit (though we might consider it for its deterrence value in the US for cop killers but I digress)
    Islam is a cancer.
    The best way to deal with Islam is aerial spraying.

Next up LDS

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Fuck Islam.
    Fuck the prophet.
    Fuck morons who believe in such bullshit.
    Fuck barbarians who stone people to death for stupid shit (though we might consider it for its deterrence value in the US for cop killers but I digress)
    Islam is a cancer.
    The best way to deal with Islam is aerial spraying.

Next up LDS
    And you wonder why gheys have a reputation for being over sexed and promiscuous.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    And you wonder why gheys have a reputation for being over sexed and promiscuous.
    I'm afraid to use the more correct verb on a bulletin board for fear of being accused of making death threats. Am I too cautious?