Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1 Chuck Schumer Needs A Civics Lesson 
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,234
    Watch this video and tell me why I think he needs a civics lesson:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Jp...layer_embedded
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,778
    Oh FFS! That man's non-answer, gobilty gook use of words to try and sound smarter than you made my eyes glaze...


    House, one branch and the Senate, another???
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    Was he on Moron Trivia?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Oh FFS! That man's non-answer, gobilty gook use of words to try and sound smarter than you made my eyes glaze...


    House, one branch and the Senate, another???
    Give this man a cheroot. Yeah, here is an elected official and a member of one of the 3 branches of government who doesn't know the 3 branches of government. Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing? Or maybe he just doesn't think the Judiciary is a branch of government.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,567
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Give this man a cheroot. Yeah, here is an elected official and a member of one of the 3 branches of government who doesn't know the 3 branches of government. Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing? Or maybe he just doesn't think the Judiciary is a branch of government.
    It isn't. To a liberal, it is a subsection that legislates and enforces laws. Sort of a Execulegisdicial branch. It is there to circumvent the law of the land and make up new ones without the consent of the governed.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    hahaha that man is sooo dummbbbb
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,778
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Give this man a cheroot. Yeah, here is an elected official and a member of one of the 3 branches of government who doesn't know the 3 branches of government. Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing? Or maybe he just doesn't think the Judiciary is a branch of government.
    He obvisously misspoke, but I think that may be how he really feels. Note to networks, don't give these twits too much time because then they have to pull the fecal flush to fill it...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    I for one, do not think he misspoke. Doncha just love that term. I guess its pc speak for dumb bass. I think that is what he actually thought. He is afe rall from NY and has been in congress too long. He thinks the seat is his now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I for one, do not think he misspoke. Doncha just love that term. I guess its pc speak for dumb bass. I think that is what he actually thought. He is afe rall from NY and has been in congress too long. He thinks the seat is his now.
    I thought that be what I said...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing?
    Why do you have to imagine? Bush and Palin have said really stupid things and had not-so-stupid but-still-pretty-funny gaffs plenty of times.

    and yes everyone laughed about it because it was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •