Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Chuck Schumer Needs A Civics Lesson 
    Watch this video and tell me why I think he needs a civics lesson:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG0Jp...layer_embedded
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Oh FFS! That man's non-answer, gobilty gook use of words to try and sound smarter than you made my eyes glaze...

House, one branch and the Senate, another???
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Was he on Moron Trivia?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Oh FFS! That man's non-answer, gobilty gook use of words to try and sound smarter than you made my eyes glaze...

House, one branch and the Senate, another???
    Give this man a cheroot. Yeah, here is an elected official and a member of one of the 3 branches of government who doesn't know the 3 branches of government. Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing? Or maybe he just doesn't think the Judiciary is a branch of government.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Give this man a cheroot. Yeah, here is an elected official and a member of one of the 3 branches of government who doesn't know the 3 branches of government. Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing? Or maybe he just doesn't think the Judiciary is a branch of government.
    It isn't. To a liberal, it is a subsection that legislates and enforces laws. Sort of a Execulegisdicial branch. It is there to circumvent the law of the land and make up new ones without the consent of the governed.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

hahaha that man is sooo dummbbbb
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

He obvisously misspoke, but I think that may be how he really feels. Note to networks, don't give these twits too much time because then they have to pull the fecal flush to fill it...
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I for one, do not think he misspoke. Doncha just love that term. I guess its pc speak for dumb bass. I think that is what he actually thought. He is afe rall from NY and has been in congress too long. He thinks the seat is his now.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I for one, do not think he misspoke. Doncha just love that term. I guess its pc speak for dumb bass. I think that is what he actually thought. He is afe rall from NY and has been in congress too long. He thinks the seat is his now.
    I thought that be what I said...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Can you imagine the noise the left would have made had Bush or Palin or Boehner would have said such a thing?
    Why do you have to imagine? Bush and Palin have said really stupid things and had not-so-stupid but-still-pretty-funny gaffs plenty of times.

and yes everyone laughed about it because it was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.