Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Did it hurt a lot to that 666 thing burned into your evil flesh?
    Nah, I was born with mine. :p
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You assume I won't be raptured up because I'm a liberal? I'm glad you don't make that decision!
    I'm a hateful Rethug, remember?:)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I have read the Christian Bible, a translated version of the Tanakh, as well as the Qur'an. The Jewish Talmud and Islamic Hadithas I have only read excerpts from because, while part of the discussion, they are not part of the Bible's discussion of the antichrist.

Setting aside the tripe of the likes of Chick and van Impe, and all the folks that profit on being unbelievably wrong at every turn, I would like to look at this from a perspective of observable evidence. To that end, I would like to suggest that IF scripture does contain guidance on the future (thus far unproven), then I would further submit that we know more than we knew then.

It is my opinion, and intuitive sense, that there is a far reaching global cataclysm in our near future. It is of course not the scam of global warming, but the reality of the consolidation of global power.

But where did this start? The Holy Roman Empire took its shot, and before them the "chosen people", among many others. There is no new thing under the sun; a truth this age cannot grasp. It is why PC with its multi-culturalism are the rage in the face of an ancient and patient threat to those who clutch at those very ideals.

I think we are in strange times, even more strange than the strange times humanity has faced in its past. I think that one of the reasons for this is that the "antichrist" made an equal and opposite impact to the world that Jesus Christ did. Anyone that has looked into it should recognize that there is only one man that has met that criteria and that man is Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullāh. His birth and ascension to power took place in the 600's (6), and if you look historically at empires and conflicts, even to this day, the question most asked by those dealing with the message of this "antichrist" is "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

Think about it. And think about, if this was true, how many pieces about the world dynamic today fall into place in your mind.

If you think I'm nuts, say so. If not, say so too. I'll be here all week.
    Last edited by Articulate_Ape; 02-10-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

If the prophecy of muslims and Christians are even partially true, then the pedo-prophet is a prime candidate. His mindless minions are rabid murderers for his fevered visions. They are the anti Christ and present evil in the world today.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I believe that the false profit is Bernie Madoff.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I believe that the false profit is Bernie Madoff.
    And The Beast Is Benjamin S Bernanke !