1. #1 " Valerie Jarrett to Uniformed US General: More Wine, Garçon!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    " VALERIE JARRETT. Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President treats an high Ranking American General officer like a waiter !"...Garçon!..."Garçon is the French word for boy".......
    snip
    According to our tipster, Jarrett was seated at the head table along with several other big-name politicians and a handful of high-ranking military officials. As an officer sporting several stars walked past Jarrett, she signaled for his attention and said, “I’d like another glass of wine.”

White House economic adviser Austan Goolsbee, who was seated next to Jarret, began “cracking up nervously,” our tipster said, but no one pointed out to Jarrett that the man sporting a chestful of medals was not her waiter.

“The guy dutifully went up and got her a glass of wine, and then came back and gave it to her and took a seat at the table,” our tipster said. “Everyone is in tuxedos and gowns at this thing, but the military people are in full dress uniform.”

“There was no shortage of waiters either,” the tipster added.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/01/va...e-wine-garcon/

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/01/va...e-wine-garcon/

Unreal.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    don't tell me she didn't know. If this is the truth, Hillary did a similar thing. I suspect it's made up BY THE LEFT to get us all hot and bothered.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    don't tell me she didn't know. If this is the truth, Hillary did a similar thing. I suspect it's made up BY THE LEFT to get us all hot and bothered.
    The liberal elite all hate the military and treat them like crap whenever they have the opportunity.

Yes i know. And i'd believe this except for the similarity to a hillary story.

additionally. "tipster" always makes me a tad suspicious.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-01-2011 at 06:09 PM.

and now the story is morphing. There's no Garcon in this one but rather, Get me a glass of wine. How do we know they didn't know each other? There are military men that are democrats and if so, the decorations may not even have been his. :) I'm just watching.