1. #1 Hillary Supporters for McCain: West Virginia Democrats aren't warming up to Obama. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

Chestnut Hill, West Virginia---West Virginia's registered Democrats, like their cousins in western Pennsylvania and eastern and southern Ohio, are having a hard time fitting anywhere within Barack Obama's vision of the Democratic party. "Obama and his message just do not gel with me," said Mark Lamp as he climbed into his utility truck. Lamp, 47, from neighboring Weirton, is a registered Democrat who voted for Clinton in the May primary. "My first problem with him is taxes, the second is experience," he explained. Lamp has worked in construction all of his life, and the company he works for builds houses...

http://www.theweeklystandard.com/Con...5/458xffrk.asp

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="3"]
    "My first problem with him is taxes, the second is experience," he explained.
    That pretty much sums it up for me, too.

Banned
    Many lower, middle and upper income Democrats do not want Obama's Robin Hood approach of taxing the rich to give to the poor. What they want is more job opportunities, an increase in their income with lower taxation. The Obama numb-nuts do not get it because they offer just the opposite.