Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I don't have fond memories of any of that shit. That period of my life still makes me hurt and shake with rage.

~QC
    I agree with you...the people that did that kind of shit I've had a hard time letting it go

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Being a poofter how'd you use a wrist rocket? Must not have gotten much on it (so to speak)
    Some gay guy made fun of you in high school didn't he? What was it, teasing in the shower? So you decided to show those mean boys, and now you're rather like a French Bulldog, as muscular as your frame can hold, but still small and kind of ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Some gay guy made fun of you in high school didn't he? What was it, teasing in the shower? So you decided to show those mean boys, and now you're rather like a French Bulldog, as muscular as your frame can hold, but still small and kind of ridiculous.
    They must call you poofters because of the silent farts.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They must call you poofters because of the silent farts.
    Seems as if Novi went to an all gay high school and cherishes the memory of his first boffing in the shower ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3Ah...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You say some twinkle toes? Try again poofter.

No one was hurt, the punishment should have been detention or something of that nature. It's a waste of the taxpayers' money to involve the police and courts.

My brother and his friends did some wild senior pranks that would get them arrested in today's world. One was their "hit list", in which they named a kid they hated each day, and everytime they saw that kid, they'd squirt him or her with squirt guns. The principal laid down the law after a couple of days, and banned squirt guns and told them they would have to go to summer school to get their diplomas if they didn't stop. I warned one of the guys beforehand, and he wore a raincoat to school that day. My brother complained to my mom and she yelled at me for ruining his prank (the guy was one of my Young Life friends).

He and his friends also brought toy guns into school, wore trench coats, and pretended to hold the library hostage. That was 18 years before Columbine. He would do time for that, now.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I don't have fond memories of any of that shit. That period of my life still makes me hurt and shake with rage.

~QC
    Shoulda stopped by my locker, I coulda hooked you up with straws, rubberbands, paperclips...

The statute of limitations is up right... :D

Sounds like you were bullied and I'm sorry about that. I was refering to me and my friends goofing off and targeting each other (we'll leave out the teacher/cross-fire incident ;) )
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Sounds like you were bullied and I'm sorry about that. I was refering to me and my friends goofing off and targeting each other (we'll leave out the teacher/cross-fire incident ;) )
    Collateral damage happens.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Collateral damage happens.
    So does 3 days detention...:o
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Shoulda stopped by my locker, I coulda hooked you up with straws, rubberbands, paperclips...

The statute of limitations is up right... :D

Eh, girls don't play like that.

But I think if you and a friend if mine planned together, I think an alligator in the girls lockerroom while I was "out sick" would have made it even in my book. This guy put an alligator in the deans office. I respect him, and I think with your skills, ya'll would have done a thing of beauty.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.