1. #1 Egypt: The "pro-goverment" protesters are TEABAGGERS! 
    link

Yea, it's the lovely Joanne. (heavy, heavy sarcasm here)

Joanne98 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Feb-02-11 09:04 AM
    Original message
    Egypt: The "pro-goverment" protesters are TEABAGGERS!

BECAUSE:

They are getting paid by rich people and corporations to defend the status quo!

That makes them the EXACT SAME THING as our "Tea Party"!

I hope they get their asses kicked!
    It seems to me that it's the liberals that are rooting for the status quo........entitlement spending, deficit spending with no end in sight, and all that worship and love for Obama.

You could have predicted just who would comment on this one.
    malaise Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Feb-02-11 09:05 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. I had the same thought earlier this morning

:fistbump:
    SpiralHawk (1000+ posts) Wed Feb-02-11 09:06 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. + 1,000

Indeed they are - Egyptian RepubliBagger SuckerPuppets being manipulated into destructive action.
    How is it that they cannot see how foolish, ignorant and just plain DUMB this kind of rhetoric makes them look?

People see liberalism for what it is when they act like this....so as far as I'm concerned they can keep on. Conservatives look better and better when placed alongside of DU like liberalism.

On a more serious note-DUers are cheering for the "protesters" simply because they are anti govt, anti Mubarac. Yes, at the start it was the people peacefully protesting the conditions there, but they have no idea what is happening now. Who is being attacked or why?

For all they know citizens are fighting back against the Muslim Brotherhood and wanting Mubarac in place now, for the short term to prevent a power vacuum that would leave the Muslim Brotherhood to take over. They don't know but they will jump into the middle of it and condemn people they don't know. They are all about immediate emotion and have no thought that things might not be like they have been told or the way they want them to be.
    Last edited by Carol; 02-02-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    AND they punched Anderson Cooper in the head TEN TIMES. I can relate to that.

http://twitter.com/stevebruskCNN/sta...9765552087040#

I hadn't read this when I posted the above "on a more serious note" comment. It however confirms another first person, someone who is actually in Egypt and understands what is happening, report that I read yesterday.

It is a better account than we're getting from any news media, or from the leftists at DU, and it shows how biased and/or ignorant DUers are.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...tian_revo.html

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    That was an interestig read Carol. eye opening to be sure.

Even if the Duers knew The Muslim Brotherhood was going to take power in Egypt, they'd still support it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.