Thread: Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Yes, and his hair and his skin are the same color.
    Vanderbilt green?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    anderson cooper is gay?
    He came out a few years back, I think it was on Oprah's show :) He had his mom with him (Gloria Vanderbilt).

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He came out a few years back, I think it was on Oprah's show :) He had his mom with him (Gloria Vanderbilt).
    I'm not aware of his officially coming out. ON a program where he was interviewing Jerry Falwell or some similar jackass, Anderson allegedly "slipped up" and said 'we' when referring to gay people.

Like some other folks, various politicians, athletes, and celebrities, this would probably fall into the category of worst kept secrets. Anderson Cooper coming out would surprise almost as many people as Ryan Seacrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm not aware of his officially coming out. ON a program where he was interviewing Jerry Falwell or some similar jackass, Anderson allegedly "slipped up" and said 'we' when referring to gay people.

Like some other folks, various politicians, athletes, and celebrities, this would probably fall into the category of worst kept secrets. Anderson Cooper coming out would surprise almost as many people as Ryan Seacrest.
    Why do you call everyone you disagree with you names, you jackass?
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 02-03-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The gayness part was the first thing I thought about when I heard this. He's American, he's an infidel, AND he's a well known rump ranger. What did he think would happen?

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    did anybody post this video of the 'attack'. Very bad...they're running and from the vid it appears they were trying to hide the camera. HAHAHAHA. You can get an idea of how terrified they were at the end when you get a brief shot of the woman's face. Stupid idiots. You think arabs are gonna love you since you are an american kuffir. no, they'll rape and enslave you too. and maybe then kill you if you're lucky. These people are such dum basses.

http://viralfootage.com/?p=11268

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Now I know why he's gay. His mom made him wear those jeans.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    oh my gosh. I didn't know his mother was Vanderbilt. he's not gay, he a flaming fag.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Now I know why he's gay. His mom made him wear those jeans.

On the upside, Gloria made her kids get jobs after they graduated from college, and didn't let them rely on the family fortune for their futures. I respect that.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    can't even tell what happened in that vid...all it is of feet....such bullshit...they should have stood and took the beating would have gotten them better and more air time