1. #1 Feds Seize Sports Websites Before Super Bowl 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The federal government has seized the Web addresses of ten websites that allegedly live stream sporting and pay-per-view events online, shutting them down just days before one of the biggest televised sporting events of the year: the Super Bowl.

The U. S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of New York, working in conjunction with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, seized the Web addresses Tuesday. The seizure affidavit was unsealed Wednesday.

The websites, which include channelsurfing.net and Spain-based rojadirecta.org, were said to illegally provide access to content from the major professional sports organizations, namely the National Football League, National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League. The sites do not host the pirated sporting content themselves, but instead provide links to other websites where people can access it illegally.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48692.html

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    that blows they took down the site I watched my Packer games on when they weren't on here...fuckers

however they moved it to Montenegro hahahaha, assholes :D
    Last edited by fettpett; 02-02-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    that blows they took down the site I watched my Packer games on when they weren't on here...fuckers
    They gonna show up with them black vans and take away your computer now!:eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They gonna show up with them black vans and take away your computer now!:eek:
    it's streaming content anyway...plus the website is listed in the Politico story haha, and they posted the new site address

what's a matter? can't fill a stadium? Steelers are ALWAYS on here. We never have a black out.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Avast ye maties! Ten dabloons to the skurvy dog that gets the Stupor Bowl streamed. Arrrggggggghhhh.

Banned
    Which site was that?

One of the sites I used was firstrow.net... it is now Soccer TV Live.

There is also myp2p.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    what's a matter? can't fill a stadium? Steelers are ALWAYS on here. We never have a black out.
    um dude, I live in fucking Michigan, The only time i really get to see Packer games is if the damn Lions or Bears aren't on at the same time...and god forbid if the two play at opposite times. Fuck the Lions get blacked out on the east side of the state but not here.

Green Bay has the longest streak of sold out games in Sports history