1. #1 Gas Outages Reported Throughout ABQ (Up to 20,000 customers could be without gas) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    9:40am UPDATE: New Mexico's Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management has activated the state's Emergency Operations Center to a Level 3 operations status because of the effects of the extreme cold in communities across New Mexico, Secretary-Designate Michael S. Duvall said in a news release.

Albuquerque Public Safety Director Darren White told KOAT-TV this morning that as many as 20,000 city residents could be without gas service today.

Increased demand has led to lower gas pressure around the city and the potential for loss of service, and the city was contacted early this morning and told of the potential outage, Action 7 News said.

Natural gas services also have been disrupted in Bernalillo and Placitas, affecting an estimated 9,000 customers, according to the New Mexico Gas Company website.

An additional 10,800 customers have been affected in the Taos, Questa and Red River areas, and roughly 2,600 customers in Espanola are being affected by service disruptions, according to the gas company's emergency updates..

http://www.abqjournal.com/abqnews/ab...ghout-abq.html

65, people. 65.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Need heat in New Mexico? Punks.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Need heat in New Mexico? Punks.
    Northern New Mexico goes below zero just like where Ginger is.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I'm sure there are enough illegal aliens that can surround the houses and use their body heat to warm them :D

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I'm sure there are enough illegal aliens that can surround the houses and use their body heat to warm them :D
    That brings up another not nice thought that went through my head, beans and natural gas.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That brings up another not nice thought that went through my head, beans and natural gas.
    um...didn't think about that....i'm sure you could round up all the illegals and harvest them for methane :D

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Raise a good point. Just run a tube from your butt to the gas tank. Your good to go. :D
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.