1. #1 The Face of a Supreme Court 'lion' 
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    http://www.enterstageright.com/archi...ecourtlion.htm

Excerpt from the end.

"The arrogant smiles of Barack Obama and Justice Bryer have been on the way for quite some time.

I was recently forwarded a remarkable video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM) . Briefly described, the documentary footage shows an entire herd of African water buffalo rescue a baby water buffalo literally from the jaws of not only an entire pride of lions but a set of lurking crocodiles. It is both a terrifying and thrilling testament to the power of an animal family's commitment to protecting its young from the crocodiles and predatory lions of life.

America and its Supreme Court haven't the humanity or courage of an African water buffalo. The "Lions" of the Progressive movement, with the majority support of the American people, feast politically on the butchered hides of gestating infants. These "Lions" still don't believe that the meek shall inherit the earth. In the swamps of their political environment, they are really reptiles posing as mammals.

However, their well-known "stealth and cunning" have faded in the glaring light of their breathtaking arrogance. Without Bill Clinton's "homey" salesmanship for his "Progressive Global Initiative", the true intentions of the Progressive New World Order become all too obvious.

"Tell the pro-life movement to get on the subway and go to Hell! There will be no safety for them near the Obama Nation's watering hole!!"

Unless, of course, we water buffalo stick together."

This article is by Michael Moriarty, the actor. It wasn't until tonite that this fact was confirmed to me.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-03-2011 at 11:54 PM.

yer link doesn't work. You didn't copy and paste properly.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Thanks, Rock. Sorry about that. Neither did i mean to post the video in my post. I meant it to be a link rather than the video. It's a rather long article but it gives a good hard look at Breyer and his Elitist arrogance. We can thank him for our own Holocaust. He seems proud of it.