Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Well, I suppose that's one form of close order drill. :mad:

Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5Dfs7jqFI

Nova will no doubt accuse me of being a s******ing adolescent for that, but since he has yet to explain how we can reconcile the military necessities of good order and discipline with sexual license and alternative lifestyles, I don't expect anything more than ad hominem attacks from him.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Lesbians are women you moron.
    I know what a lesbian is. It's a woman who is attracted to other women. A straight man is also attracted to women. Why should it make a difference if a straight woman has to shower with a man who finds her attractive or a woman who finds her attractive? Please explain, oh enlightened one who feels that he can call others a moron for pointing out the obvious.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Lesbians are women you moron.
    Losing your arguement, I see...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Merely pointing out that before gang showers and open toilets became central to military training, plumbing apparently was less important than patriotism.
    Huh? Communal showers and facilities have always been a part of the military. Where do you get your "facts"? MSNBC?

Quote Originally Posted by ColonialMarine0431 View Post
    Huh? Communal showers and facilities have always been a part of the military. Where do you get your "facts"? MSNBC?
    He's talking Civil War era, when there weren't any showers at all. Apparently, he feels that hygiene should take a backseat to the newly conceived civil rights of transgendered persons.
    --Odysseus

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He's talking Civil War era, when there weren't any showers at all. Apparently, he feels that hygiene should take a backseat to the newly conceived civil rights of transgendered persons.
    My bad. I missed that post on the Civil War lady that posed as a man. It's a moot point anyway. It has no relevance to the debate. By that logic, transgendered, transexual or whatever they call it should be allowed today because Joan of Arc supposedly tried to pass as a man on occasion.