1. #1 New Madrid Fault Line 
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    is it coming to life? Earlier earthquake, 1811-12. Felt as far as DC and some other weird stuff.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rep/new-madrid-fault.html

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    And what does Fema know that we don't. IF anything.

http://offgridsurvival.com/femanewmadrid/

how fast can you get 36 months worth of provisions to victims?

If I remember my reading correctly, the quake of 1811-12 changed the path of the Mississippi River and created a new lake.

There have been tremors over the years, that we've felt up here in Michigan. I've slept through most of them, but I remember the one in the 90s because I was at work. I thought an oil tanker had exploded on the I-94/I-75 ramp again until I heard the radio. I got really dizzy, then everything rattled for about 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    And what does Fema know that we don't. IF anything.
    Given some of their past performances, I'd say, "Probably not much".

With this news, I'm glad we're in Florida. The problem is all my loved ones are in St Louis.

There was a guy named Browning some years ago who had predicted the greyt earthquake. Many people stocked up on necessities, as they do here when a hurricane is heading their way. I'm embarassed to say that I fell for the hype. Luckily nothing happened.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If I remember my reading correctly, the quake of 1811-12 changed the path of the Mississippi River and created a new lake.

There have been tremors over the years, that we've felt up here in Michigan. I've slept through most of them, but I remember the one in the 90s because I was at work. I thought an oil tanker had exploded on the I-94/I-75 ramp again until I heard the radio. I got really dizzy, then everything rattled for about 20 seconds.
    Reelfoot Lake.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

this is in my state. and it did knock the Mississippi out of its banks. its monitored 24/7.

I remember back in the 80's one shook the upper mid east. I think around Chicago or detroit. I felt my apt move sideways and then back. scary stuff
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    this is in my state. and it did knock the Mississippi out of its banks. its monitored 24/7.

I remember back in the 80's one shook the upper mid east. I think around Chicago or detroit. I felt my apt move sideways and then back. scary stuff

It was in 85 or 86. I was working the night shift at a Majik Market in Grand Rapids, so I slept through that one. Everyone told me about it later.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post

During the 1859 earth quakes Parts of the Mississippi actually flowed backwards for
    awhile !

1859 magnitude 6.8
    1994 magnitude 6.7

Is The New Madrid Fault Earthquake Zone Coming To Life?

January 4, 2011

What in the world is happening in the middle of the United States right now? Thousands of birds are falling dead from the skies, tens of thousands of fish are washing up on shore dead, earthquakes are popping up in weird and unexpected places and people are starting to get really freaked out about all of this. Well, one theory is that the New Madrid fault zone is coming to life. The New Madrid fault zone is six times bigger than the San Andreas fault zone in California and it covers portions of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi. The biggest earthquakes in the history of the United States were caused by the New Madrid fault. Now there are fears that the New Madrid fault zone could be coming to life again, and if a "killer earthquake" does strike it could change all of our lives forever.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1308885/pg1
    Is Arkansas a reawkaening caldera?! Quote #

LABARRE — Hundreds of dead and dying birds littered a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish on Monday as motorists drove over and around them.

State biologists are trying to determine what led to the deaths of the estimated 500 red-winged blackbirds and starlings on La. 1 just down the road from Pointe Coupee Central High School.

The discovery of the dead birds — some of which were lying face down, clumped in groups, while others were face up with their wings outstretched and rigid legs pointing upward — comes just three days after more than 3,000 blackbirds rained down from the sky in Beebe, Ark.

great vc topic here.

why are these red winged blackbirds dropping from arkansas to louisiana?

is this an awakening fault?
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1308885/pg1
    Not gonna be there, But let me put up stuff for topic of discussion:

Fish and Birds Dying.

The Magnetic North Pole has started moving at a greatly accellerated pace.

Clusters of quakes in North America.
    Now then...
    How does a Magnetic Pole Move? It moves if the material generating the magnetic field moves. So that means that Deep Down, Something is shifting. ALOT.

That MUST create pressure in some places and relieve pressure in others.

The last time the Madrid Fault Line gave, does ANYONE know what the magnetic North Pole was doing at that time? Was it moving just as much? Do we have any way of figuring that out?

I make no claim that the Madrid Fault is gonna go. I don't think these events are unrelated, however.

And remember, lately in every disaster movie a black man was president

10. #10 " The Great New Madrid Earthquake of 1811." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    This actual eyewitness account of New Madrid Earthquake was submitted by Tracy Houpt.

New Madrid, Territory of Missouri, March 22, 1816

Dear Sir,
    In compliance with your request, I will now give you a history, as full in detail as the limits of the letter will permit, of the late awful visitation of Providence in this place and vicinity.

On the 16th of December, 1811, about two o'clock, A.M., we were visited by a violent shock of an earthquake, accompanied by a very awful noise resembling loud but distant thunder, but more hoarse and vibrating, which was followed in a few minutes by the complete saturation of the atmosphere, with sulphurious vapor, causing total darkness. The screams of the affrighted inhabitants running to and fro, not knowing where to go, or what to do - the cries of the fowls and beasts of every species - the cracking of trees falling, and the roaring of the Mississippi - the current of which was retrogade for a few minutes, owing as is supposed, to an irruption in its bed -- formed a scene truly horrible.

From that time until about sunrise, a number of lighter shocks occurred; at which time one still more violent than the first took place, with the same accompaniments as the first, and the terror which had been excited in everyone, and indeed in all animal nature, was now, if possible doubled. The inhabitants fled in every direction to the country, supposing (if it can be admitted that their minds can be exercised at all) that there was less danger at a distance from, than near to the river. In one person, a female, the alarm was so great that she fainted, and could not be recovered.

There were several shocks of a day, but lighter than those already mentioned until the 23d of January, 1812, when one occurred as violent as the severest of the former ones, accompanied by the same phenomena as the former. From this time until the 4th of February the earth was in continual agitation, visibly waving as a gentle sea. On that day there was another shock, nearly as hard as the proceeding ones. Next day four such, and on the 7th about 4 o'clock A.M., a concussion took place so much more violent than those that had proceeded it, that it was dominated the hard shock. The awful darkness of the atmosphere, which was formerly saturated with sulphurious vapor, and the violence of the tempestuous thundering noise that accompanied it, together with all of the other phenomena mentioned as attending the former ones, formed a scene, the description of which would require the most sublimely fanciful imagination.

At first the Mississippi seemed to recede from its banks, and its waters gathering up like a mountain, leaving for the moment many boats, which were here on their way to New Orleans, on bare sand, in which time the poor sailors made their escape from them. It then rising fifteen to twenty feet perpendicularly, and expanding, as it were, at the same moment, the banks were overflowed with the retrogade current, rapid as a torrent - the boats which before had been left on the sand were now torn from their moorings, and suddenly driven up a little creek, at the mouth of which they laid, to the distance in some instances, of nearly a quarter of a mile. The river falling immediately, as rapid as it had risen, receded in its banks again with such violence, that it took with it whole groves of young cotton-wood trees, which ledged its borders. They were broken off which such regularity, in some instances, that persons who had not witnessed the fact, would be difficultly persuaded, that is has not been the work of art. A great many fish were left on the banks, being unable to keep pace with the water. The river was literally covered with the wrecks of boats, and 'tis said that one was wrecked in which there was a lady and six children, all of whom were lost.

http://www.hsv.com/genlintr/newmadrd/accnt1.htm