Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bush to destroy New Orleans one more time before going out of office 
    gator
    Bush is going to complete the job this time:

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I thought Cheney was in control of the VRWC Weather Machine?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Bush could be much too busy in a short while to worry about Florida.You forgot Poland ,Georgia, and NATO .If that flares up they will move US troops from all over the world to support Poland and other NATO country's.We may be getting out of IRAQ and Afghanistan much quicker than they originally planned .

Now Russia is asking China for support at the UN and who knows what China will demand in return.
    We are nose to nose with the Russian Navy in the black sea and just one mistake and who knows what will happen.China is much stronger at sea than Russia but logistics may be tough.You can bet that the Joint Chiefs are watching this very closely and lots of 688's and Boomers are at sea and on full alert !

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I thought Cheney was in control of the VRWC Weather Machine?
    That is an excellent point!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    We better notify Calypso Louie so he can get down there
    and watch Lord Rove blow the Levee again. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    We better notify Calypso Louie so he can get down there
    and watch Lord Rove blow the Levee again. :D
    Boo on you. I don't ever want to live in a place where the population doubles overnight. That's what happened in Baton Rouge. From 7am till 10pm at night the traffic was unbearable. However, it did increase my property value by 25% within a week. It was unbelievable. It was a madhouse here for about a year. Being without electricity and 95 degree weather for 6 days was a piece of cake.

Sonnabend
    If those NO fuckwits haven't made contingency plans, then the hell with them.If they dont have an evac plan and ops plan in place...then they deserve whatever it is Nature throws at them.

They've had warning, they've had time, they've had the money..and I am guessing soon all they will have left is excuses.

Behind me on a shelf is the ops plan for this entire city, down to where the library books will go. I helped write part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Behind me on a shelf is the ops plan for this entire city, down to where the library books will go. I helped write part of it.

Sonnabendís Emergency Head Gear recommendation. :D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

Sonnabendís Emergency Head Gear recommendation. :D

Logans STANDARD head gear.

noonwitch
    The city is not designating a shelter, this time (so no horrors inside the superdome, this time around). According to Bobby Jindal, the governor, the plan is to totally evacuate the city this time. At least, that's what they were saying on the news this morning.