Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Court Bans Man With Low IQ From Having Sex 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A man with a low IQ has been banned from having sex by a High Court judge who admitted the case raised questions about “civil liberties and personal autonomy”.....The 41 year-old had been in a relationship with a man whom he lived with and told officials “it would make me feel happy” for it to continue.....But his local council decided his “vigorous sex drive” was inappropriate and that with an IQ of 48 and a “moderate” learning disability, he did not understand what he was doing.

A psychiatrist involved in the case even tried to prevent the man being given sex education, on the grounds that it would leave him “confused”.......Mr Justice Mostyn said the case was “legally, intellectually and morally” complex as sex is “one of the most basic human functions” and the court must “tread especially carefully” when the state tries to curtail it......But he agreed that the man, known only as Alan, should not be allowed to have sex with anyone on the grounds that he did not have the mental capacity to understand the health risks associated with his actions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...aving-sex.html

That is an EXTREMELY dangerous precedent.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    That is an EXTREMELY dangerous precedent.
    Quite. . . Christ... gays can get married, but lord help us if retards HAVE SEX!
    <quits life>

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Quite. . . Christ... gays can get married, but lord help us if retards HAVE SEX!
    <quits life>

~QC
    I doubt it !

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    oy...this is what happens when a country gets rid of their guns....

I concur with the court.

Under the Mental Capacity Act 2005, its judges have the power to make life or death decisions for people deemed to lack the intelligence to make them for themselves – such as ordering that they undergo surgery, have forced abortions, have life-support switched off or be forced to use contraception.
    That's their law. We don't have a law like that, but they do.
    Alan was also accused of making lewd gestures at children in a dentists’ surgery and on a bus, although no police action was taken.
    OK. So one of the kids he was gesturing at was your 8 year old little girl. How would you feel?
    the psychiatrist thought Alan “believed that babies were delivered by a stork or found under a bush”, and that “sex could give you spots or measles”.
    And it has been demonstrated that Alan has no idea what he is doing.

The guy has an IQ of 48. You probably don't even know anyone with an IQ that low. Probably, he couldn't even be charged with a crime in the U.S. after he raped your daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    I concur with the court.

That's their law. We don't have a law like that, but they do.

OK. So one of the kids he was gesturing at was your 8 year old little girl. How would you feel?

And it has been demonstrated that Alan has no idea what he is doing.

The guy has an IQ of 48. You probably don't even know anyone with an IQ that low. Probably, he couldn't even be charged with a crime in the U.S. after he raped your daughter.
    I agree. For a different reason however...

The "man" he was having a relationship wth was clearly using him for his own gain. That "man" is taking advantage of a mental 5 year old... That sick bastard needs to be shot. :mad:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    <quits life>

~QC
    Hasn't there long been an out cry to stop LowQ folks from reproducing?

so wait - am I reading this right - it's gay sex this retarded guy is having?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    so wait - am I reading this right - it's gay sex this retarded guy is having?
    That's it in a nut shell!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg