Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Have you read this thing people are talking about? This "Constitution" thing?

The Constitution does not forbid arbitrary criteria for immigration. If we can have special rules for Cubans, we can have special rules for anyone.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    I guess us atheists are pretty much fucked then. :mad:
    :D are you a muslin atheist?? We're talking about MUSLIMS. NOT you harmless little atheists. you can stay.

Develop alternative fuel besides Oil and the Arab/ Muslim/Islamic world would go back to being just a bunch of nomads drawing on cave walls. There is nothing there other than some mineral deposits.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    We have oil. THere's no need to develop alternative sources unless you want to. Iran has no refineries. I'n sure some commie country with refineries will be willing to help them.

Additionally. Do not allow Muslims to set up their own schools or neighborhoods. This may seem drastic but they are not assiimilating and they're doing this on purpose. DOn't allow it. They cannot serve as either jurors or judges. They cannot be jurors, judges, teachers at any level or legislators. I know this seems so harsh to some and then there's that problem with the constitution. Are these people citizens of the US? No more anchor babies.

This is harsh but then these people have shown themselves enemies of civilization and the West. That's what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    :D are you a muslin atheist?? We're talking about MUSLIMS. NOT you harmless little atheists. you can stay.
    I used to get asked a similar question to this when I was a kid (went to school with a lot of Irish and Poles). "Are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?"
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I used to get asked a similar question to this when I was a kid (went to school with a lot of Irish and Poles). "Are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?"
    My assumption has always been, Hamps, that you are both unorthodox and orthodox in matters of faith.

I figure that you are unorthodox in matters of faith because you attend no church, but that you are orthodox in the sense that the church that you don't attend is Anglican.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    My assumption has always been, Hamps, that you are both unorthodox and orthodox in matters of faith.

I figure that you are unorthodox in matters of faith because you attend no church, but that you are orthodox in the sense that the church that you don't attend is Anglican.
    Close. Methodist. I always told them that ... I'm a methodist atheist ... because they didn't know what a methodist was. I usually got away with it.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Close. Methodist. I always told them that ... I'm a methodist atheist ... because they didn't know what a methodist was. I usually got away with it.
    I always figured you more for the back hills snake handler type after seeing you with the hawk on your arm!:D
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Muslims don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    Methodists don't recognize each other a the liquor store. :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Muslims don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    Methodists don't recognize each other a the liquor store. :D
    You mean Baptists, it is usually a methodist that owns the liquor store.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez