Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    In the US a good start would be for fundamentalists, Baptists, and pentecostals to stop trying to convince themselves that devout Christians are in the majority based on weak polls in which people express some belief in a god or god concept. At most you could say that people who are culturally Christian (ranging from snake handler to mainstream to Christmas-Christians) are in the majority. Stop trying to piss off people who aren't your denomination and the atheists. Fighting Islam requires a cessation of hostilities amongst allies, and that means stop the aggression and evangelical crap.
    Your'e an idiot.A Useful Idiot.

I did 2 tours in the Middle East. Those people can't be reasoned with. Go back to watching that insipid "Danving With The Stars"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You mean Baptists, it is usually a methodist that owns the liquor store.
    If I still gave a shit, I'd give you a slap for saying that. :mad::D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    In the US a good start would be for fundamentalists, Baptists, and pentecostals to stop trying to convince themselves that devout Christians are in the majority based on weak polls in which people express some belief in a god or god concept. At most you could say that people who are culturally Christian (ranging from snake handler to mainstream to Christmas-Christians) are in the majority. Stop trying to piss off people who aren't your denomination and the atheists. Fighting Islam requires a cessation of hostilities amongst allies, and that means stop the aggression and evangelical crap.
    Do you feel better after this collossal crap you left here?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Do you feel better after this collossal crap you left here?
    Have you ever seen a fruit fly?:D
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Overly simplistic I know...

Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Have you ever seen a fruit fly?:D
    He's trying to tie Christians to the radical Islamic problem. Epic fail, as usual.
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    One of the solutions to the problem would be to determine what makes a westerner turn on his own country/people/culture/religion. What do the western converts to islam have in common?
    Example follows:
    http://weaselzippers.us/2011/02/06/g...m-brotherhood/

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    One of the solutions to the problem would be to determine what makes a westerner turn on his own country/people/culture/religion. What do the western converts to islam have in common?
    They're all raging Leftists. They want to rail against what they know for something they think they know, in the comfort knowing they will never face what they are preacdhing for...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    They're all raging Leftists. They want to rail against what they know for something they think they know, in the comfort knowing they will never face what they are preacdhing for...
    Here comes Linder!
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I don't understand what you mean. surely at some point they have to understand that they will have to face the muslim threat on their own. There are NO kuffir survivors. One way or another they willo not have their elevated position in a future muslim dominated world.

According to the article i posted a few posts up...it seems to be isolation and alienation are the culprits that affected this Qutb fellow. And think about that Colleen LaRose. She was described as lonely, isolated, liberal tendencies of blaming everyone else for her own predicament. She definitely had no heart of cheerful giving.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 02-06-2011 at 06:41 PM.