Thread: Andrea Mitchell To Republicans: Stop "Appropriating" Reagan

1. #1 Andrea Mitchell To Republicans: Stop "Appropriating" Reagan 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "This Old Mother Greenspan Liberal Bag wants to shut up Conservatives talking about one of our greatest Conservative presidents !"

A panel on Meet the Press discusses Reagan. With video. Please brace yourselves. NBC's Andrea Mitchell: "People are trying, republicans in particular, trying to appropriate Ronald Reagan for their own political purposes now."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ng_reagan.html

You mean like the way the left leeches on to FDR and LBJ like a lamprey on a shark?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

He was a republican president-I don't think it's "appropriation" for that reason.

Andrea Mitchell To Republicans: Stop "Appropriating" Reagan
    Another demonstration of that superior intellect that the left "appropriates."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    The bitch is not only stupid but uglier than homemade sin.

Adam to Andrea Mitchell: STFU, you idiot bint. He's not yours to claim.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Every time I think of Andrea Mitchell, I remember her telling in an interview that Greenspan had to propose twice before she was able to figure out what he wanted.:)

Jeezuz Christ! The guy is so addled he couldn't make that clear?! And she married him anyway?!

We ain't talking real clever people, now.:D

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You mean like the way the left leeches on to FDR and LBJ like a lamprey on a shark?
    What do you expect from someone who said, “I don’t feel that there is bias in what we do at NBC News. And I don’t think there’s bias in CBS or ABC.”? She's a partisan hack who is trying to salvage the left's political reputation. Reagan is popular, so she's trying to expropriate him. It's so obvious that it beggars parody.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!